(800) 506-3565
Chair
Participant

I understand where you’re coming from Hellhound, but I don’t think that it is good to view it that way. In my opinion that’s society’s way of viewing it. People may have missed out on sex for different reasons and sometimes it may have depended on the people that person was asking out. Women as well as men at some point in their lives miss out on some of the key things to look for in a good partner and don’t learn until later in life what a good partner is. If that 25 yr old guy was asking girls out and got no where since he was 15, that may have been because of his personality or it may have been because that wasn’t what girls that age were looking for. He might have been a nice guy but sometimes at that age girls are attracted to a bad boy and nice guys are overlooked. Like you said in your post, no offense to the courtesans, but I don’t think that their job is necessarily to love you, but more so to give you the experience which in turn can help you to love yourself and give you that feeling of confidence. That confidence in turn will probably be the biggest benefit in helping that guy to be able to get himself a girl. And given that the courtesan is a woman, she has the same turn ons and turn offs as most women. So in that, as long as they are honest with you, use what you learn from them and what they’re willing to teach you to help attract the right woman for you. But I am just a chair, I am pathetic too, so take what I say with a grain of salt, but that’s just my humble opinion.

Skip to toolbar