(800) 506-3565
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Riggs29
    Participant

So, having never been to Sheri’s, or any other brothel, I am trying to just make sure I have a firm understanding of how things work before actually going. (I think I’m a little OCD like that!!!). Having said that, I have a couple quick questions and I apologize if they have already been answered somewhere or if they seem like they should be no-brainers!
    1. If I negotiate for an hour long party with a particular lady, at what point does that time start? Are the negotiations considered part of the hour or does the time start immediately after paying?
    2. Again, let’s say we negotiate for an hour long party… What if my stamina and performance only allows me to last for like 15 minutes? (I mean come on, these are beautiful women, an orgasm will not take long to achieve with any of these lovely ladies!) So what happens with the rest of my time? Is the party over at that point or do we still get to spend time together, cuddling, snuggling, chatting?
    Again, sorry if either of these things have been covered elsewhere, and thanks for any answers/advice!!!

Flint
    Participant

the party starts after the financial arrangements are all completed and both of you are in the party location.
    Parties tend to end at the first male orgasm unless you arrange for more as part of your party. Most if not all ladies will not rush you out right after but will do some of the activities you mentioned.

Allissa
    Participant

Welcome to the forum! The negotiation is not apart of your time, no need to worry. Every lady is different but For most the time doesn’t start till after you pay. Some ladies prefer the office to set a timer before returning to the room adding a couple spare minutes to get prepare and you receive a friendly phone ring when time is finished. I personally keep track of my own time (too much pressure to know someone else is keeping track of my sex time!) and I usually start after everything is set up for party and its time to interact together. You will negotiate all the questions, number of orgasims, and time with the lady. Be sure to voice all the points you want included during your time together so she knows how to acquire the right party package for you! Good luck! 🙂

Riggs29
    Participant

Thanks to you both Flint and Alissa! I appreciate the help!!!

techieguy80
    Participant

Flint & Allissa have covered the points already, I would just re-iterate that you need to be clear about what you want in the negotiations. These ladies do this for a living, there isn’t anything you are going to ask for that hasn’t been asked before. If you are not clear about your expectations then the lady can’t give you the party of your dreams. Just be a gentleman and let the lady take care of the rest, don’t forget to tip the lady after she blows your mind!

Angel Parr
    Participant

Most of the girls dont start their timer until you are past negotiations, and out of the shower, but some ladies start the timer as soon as they give the office your money, so its best to ask the lady you pick how she works her time. As far as what happens after you get off, well as stated thats all part of negotiations. Simply tell your lady what you think may happen and we will work the details of the party to fit your needs!

Chair
    Participant

Is there anything that a customer can do if negotiations don’t go as planned? For example, if a customer and courtesan agree on 2 hours but the courtesan only works with the client for 20 minutes and the customer feels like they have been cheated. Or, I know this may sound crazy, the customer has second thoughts after the negotiation is done and the payment is made and wants to cancel the party all together? Can they get a refund?

Flint
    Participant

If yoiu have any doubts, do not agree to the terms of the party. YOu can always talk to other ladies and try to part with them. AFAIR there are no refunds.

Chair
    Participant

Thanks for your response Flint. What I meant was more of a situation in which a person is comfortable with the negotiations but gets cold feet after paying and before going into the party. I guess another example could be a person who may have been out there to cheat on spouse or significant other and then has second thoughts before committing to the party right after the negotiations and payment has been done. I’m guessing in those cases maybe they do something else with the courtesan that is unrelated to sex, like talk or massage. I was just wondering if in any cases that the party doesn’t go as the negotiations have been planned, whether timewise or action, good or bad, is there anything that can be done about it? Is anyone held accountable if things go bad ?

Angel Parr
    Participant

We don’t typically offer refunds, but there’s an exception to everything. Your negotiations are a verbal contract, if you agree on a 2 hour party and she kicks you out after 20 mins then she hasn’t abided by your contract and it will be up to the staffs discretion rather you will be refunded or not. If you are granted a refund you won’t get cash back, they will give you a voucher for a party with another lady. This is rare because us ladies tend to work for customer satisfaction so we give all that we can and if we agreed to something we will do it. If you decide after booking the party that you don’t want her, well that’s a personal problem, you shouldn’t have agreed to it, just the same as we are bound to what we agree on, you are as well, there’s no take backsies here!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar