(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 17 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Flint. This post has been viewed 21663 times
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    1lovekristi
    Participant

So, while I totally understand that, for legal purposes, courtesans are not allowed to give out their prices and I’ve even seen some brothels and some courtesans advertise things on their page similar to, “…I work with all budgets…” or “…our prices are affordable to everyone. If it weren’t we wouldn’t be in business for so long…”

I wonder (and maybe this is just me) if they really can work with all budgets and whether or not their prices are affordable to everyone. I know… “all budgets” and “affordable to everyone” are relative terms, but even though they don’t advertise their prices, I can only assume that, when you consider that many of the courtesans have to pay for many of their own expenses and give a portion back to the house (also, I heard that many brothels have “house minimums”. Not sure if that’s true or not), that maybe it’s not affordable to everyone.

That’s not to say, however, that it’s not unaffordable, but here’s the thing: many of these brothels are pretty much located in the middle of nowhere (again, I understand for legal reasons, they can’t be in huge cities). Sheri’s and the Chicken ranch are a little better in the fact that they are closer the Las Vegas strip but it’s still about a couple hours away driving.

I also imagine these brothels get their fair share of tourists (personally, I’m from out of state and I’ve been to Sheri’s once. I’m actually in the middle of making plans to visit again this year). So, imagine a tourist who makes, let’s say, ten to fifteen bucks an hour at their fast food job have been saving and “sacrificing” for say, the past few months (or more) to finally have enough in their vacation budget take the vacation of their dreams to Sheri’s Ranch (or any other brothel).

They finally arrive with their money in hand (which matches their budget) and when they finally select a courtesan and the negotiation process begins, the courtesan discovers that this client’s budget is not only waaaay below the prices she (and maybe even some of the other girls) charge…

It’s even below the house minimum!

So, now this poor guy (or girl) who spent his time and money on airfare and other expenses is stuck in a brothel that is pretty much in the middle of nowhere with pretty much nothing to do because well… there’s nothing else to do. Not to be sarcastic or anything.

Again, with Sheri’s Ranch and Chicken Ranch, it’s a little better in the fact that it’s somewhat closer to the Las Vegas strip and to be honest, it’s one of the main reasons why I prefer visiting Sheri’s Ranch compared to the other brothels: in the event that my budget falls below the courtesan’s range and she (or they) are unwilling to negotiate, I at least can go to the Las Vegas strip and have some fun, but I don’t think it will fall below their range or (GASP) the “house minimum” (or at least, I hope it doesn’t :-0).

Also, here’s the thing about negotiations: Not everyone is good at it. Even some of the entrepreneurs and “business people” can be pretty bad at it. One does not need to look further than those reality shows on those business/money channels where business owners stand in front of potential multi-millionaire investors to pitch their business/products and it’s clear that not only their products are bad, but their presentation and negotiation skill are, as well. But I digress…

Again, I totally understand why brothels/courtesans can’t advertise their prices and this is not a complaint or anything. I’ve been to Sheri’s Ranch in the past, even though I didn’t party with any of the ladies (hopefully, it will change this year), but I guess (and maybe it’s just me) it seems that the laws here put the customer/client (especially the “newbies”) at a disadvantage.

Flint
    Participant

I have no idea how to respond. if you “get it”, there is nothing more to really say, as this is unlikely to change.

1lovekristi
    Participant

So, even though they cannot quote prices, are we at least allowed to ask if they are willing to work with a budget of (whatever price range)?

It’s not really giving out prices and it would be more helpful to the client.

Flint
    Participant

The ladies will work with you if you have a budget. You need to compromise on everything you want, such as lesser time, number of your orgasms,few activities, etc.

1lovekristi
    Participant

Thanks, Flint.

Also, with that being said, will there be a price where none of the ladies will go below, regardless of your budget? For instance… let’s say your budget happens to fall below the “house minimum” (I know some brothels have what they call a “house minimum“. Not sure if Sheri’s has that as well)… I assume the ladies are not allowed to negotiate below whatever that “house minimum” is, is that right?

AlexEmpire
    Participant

There is a house minimum at Sheri’s, however it is an incredibly reasonable minimum. I would be shocked to find that a person would travel all the way to Las Vegas, the plane trip, hotel stay, food and all other expenses and not have the house minimum. It truly is a minimum as far as expectations.

If one of our ladies tells you that she works with all budgets, that means that you can expect that she will be able to accommodate you and give you an experience to enjoy for as little as the house minimum. That may be a quicky, with only a blow job, or just a straight lay, but you will be able to get something.

I would recommend that anyone with funding issues take as much time as you need to save up for one of Sheri’s vacation packages so you can enjoy a full experience, it will be well worth it.

Flint
    Participant

sound advice, Alex. Hope to meet you in the future.

1lovekristi
    Participant

All this talk about parties really makes me want to go there and have a party RIGHT NOW ๐Ÿ™‚ !!!

Unfortunately, I’m too depressed… as are most people who are Blackhawks hockey fans ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ .

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by 1lovekristi.
    1lovekristi
    Participant

@AlexEmpire… uh, not to be funny or anything, but since I’m kinda a “newbie”, I just have to ask out of nothing other than total curiosity: how “quick” does a “quicky” normally last :-0?

Flint
    Participant

[quote quote=20501]<P>@AlexEmpireโ€ฆ uh, not to be funny or anything, but since Iโ€™m kinda a โ€œnewbieโ€, I just have to ask out of nothing other than total curiosity: how โ€œquickโ€ does a โ€œquickyโ€ normally last :-0?</P>[/quote]

Quick might be a half hour or less, lady depending

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

Truly, if you are coming in with what you believe may be an amount under budget, you can email your lady of choice and ask her if the budget amount you have –
    Be specific – and the experience you are seeking – Once again be specific – are within her guidelines.

We can answer those types of questions.

Josh2568
    Participant

I know you can’t get specific prices but what is the house minimum and what is the typical ranges for like say an hour half and half?

es1720
    Participant
    Ruby Rose
    Participant

[quote quote=20694]I know you canโ€™t get specific prices but what is the house minimum and what is the typical ranges for like say an hour half and half?

[/quote]

We cannot give any kind of price “range”, even. The easiest way is just to come in and be honest about what you’re looking to spend and what experience you want. If you have a reasonable budget you won’t walk away disappointed. ๐Ÿ™‚

[quote quote=20695]these might help

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=25838.0
    http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=27256.0

[/quote]

I would be cautious using the SIN forum pricing guides. Their pricing guides seemed a little outdated to me.

mr. s
    Participant

I’m sure you can give a range by using dollar symbols like $$$$ without using actual numbers. Just an idea. ๐Ÿ™‚

Flint
    Participant

It depends on too many options You roughly get what you pay for given the ladies are all independent and charge different rate for the same activity. IMNO Sheri’s might be higher than other ranchs, buy worth it.

Ron
    Participant

This is exactly why I’ve yet to visit any of the ranches. I’m not wanting to spend $500 – $600 on travel fees and a hotel. Just for a quickie or a blowjob. I can get those back home. If I came to the ranch it would be for the experience or to live out a fantasy. And not that I’d be looking to pay the house min. I’m not cheap. But I’m also not rich. I just fear it would be wasted money and a wasted trip.

Flint
    Participant

Save up for a $$$$ party and decide what you limits are for the activities you want to have in ti.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar