(800) 506-3565
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    1lovekristi
    Participant

If we plan on coming to Sheri’s at a certain date but the lady we want is not scheduled on that date, are we allowed to ask the front desk to call that lady to see if she is available to come that day (I assume there would be an extra fee)?

Also, can we ask the front desk to see if they can contact a courtesan who hasn’t worked there in a while to see if they can come? I noticed there are some ladies who haven’t worked there in a LONG while and I’m not sure if they are available or not (again, it’s been a LONG while and some of you may not remember these names). Some of them are:

(1) Logan.
    (2) Prism.
    (3) Amber Lynn.

So, let’s say I can only come at a certain date and I wanted to see one of these courtesans. Can the front desk can make arrangements for to schedule a courtesan that either is not on schedule or who haven’t worked there in a while to come or is that not allowed?

Flint
    Participant

If the ladies have been at the Ranch in the near term, could you email them when they are there or Tweet them. You could ask if they will or could be there when you will be. ‘
    ladies who have not been there for long while have moved on, AFAIK. Probably could not hurt to call the Offica as a last resort.

Joey
    Participant

I am by no means an expert, but I doubt that the front desk would fulfill those requests. First, you must remember that while some of the ladies reside around the metro Vegas area, many of them do not. They fly in from all parts of the country, work their week or two, and fly home. Many of them also have other jobs, school, etc., which necessitates detailed schedule planning. And a lady couldn’t just show up to work on any given day, by request, because she must have her medical check-up prior to that. There are many ladies still pictured on the site, but some of them have retired from this business. If they don’t have any future dates posted or no recent reviews, it is likely they fit into that category. I remember two of the ladies you mentioned. I think I read somewhere that Logan had indeed retired. Not sure about Amber Lynn, but it has been a while since her last visit. Best bet is to choose from the many fine ladies who have future dates posted, or whom you know are recent regulars. You just can’t go wrong at Sheri’s Ranch!!

kane
    Participant

Do not know about any of them for sure, but Logan had retired back around 2014, but came out of retirement last year. Perhaps she has retired again, but she had returned in 2016.

Hi 1lovekristi,

Unfortunately if the lady is not working at the time you arrive, chances are you would be unable to request her, even for an extra fee.
    The ladies have set scheduled based around other ladies and house availability.

Similar to what Flint had said, you can certainly message them or tweet them to see if they would have any objection to “extending” their stay in order to be there when you arrive, but it is up to the lady and the Madam to see if they have room for the extra stay.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,
    Client Relations

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar