(800) 506-3565
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Flint
    Participant

really quiet.
    What new facilities or options would you like to see, given that fact that it cannot cost too much? I would want to see the naked news return once per month.

AlexEmpire
    Participant

There used to be naked news!? I would 1000% do that!

I’d love to see more videos in general, Allissa’s Sheri’s Cribs is amazing.

Also, a specialty room with lots of mirrors!

Flint
    Participant

Alex, it may not be findable since the website transitioned at least once since it was done. Maybe enough ladies talk to Den it could be resurrected. AFAIR the ladies were topless.
    would all those mirrors need too mnay lights for intimate activities?

kane
    Participant

Alex,

At one time there were interviews with some of the girls on the site, I think Riley did one, Char did one, can’t remember all of them. Would love to see that return, and yes, I agree about Allissa’s Cribs. Hope you will do one of those when you have the chance.

dabigguy
    Participant

The lady search page could use some improvements:

• When searching by what they cater to, being able to make the search an “and” search (where you whittle them down by multiple options) as well as its current “or” search (where it picks everybody affiliated with any of the options)
    • Being able to search by body stats, which is what the Australian brothel Stiletto’s website used to do
    Flint
    Participant

Body stats would be a useful field to search on. Not certain how it would sort on all “DD”s

Flint
    Participant

Interviews should be part of the lady’s webpage.

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

I thought the interview thing was fun…I’m not remembering why they didn’t continue that concept. I’m thinking it had something to do with the time required to organize the process.

And the news was fun but unfortunately cost prohibitive for the actual return.

Twitter has offered a wonderful new element that allows you to get to know a bit about the girls that even this Forum doesn’t allow.

My personal wish for added possibilities would be to include outdate potential. I’m not knowing if this is truly a county regulation or house rule but…

Being able to take a moonlight stroll through the Pahrump Winery vineyard with a lover would be amazing. Or I would so enjoy the bets I could make and win against my playtoys out on the Mountain Falls golf course…

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

My understanding is that out dates are a county-by-county thing, and Nye county does not allow it. I’m sure Client Relations can tell us what the laws are.

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

I think it may be also truly

Maverick
    Participant

As to the outdate issue you can thank Mac Moore, former principal of Angel’s ladies, for the lack of outdate opportunities. Legend has it, for some unknown reason he was against it, and as a result Nye county declined to adopt this detail.

This supposedly happened many years ago, change is possible but sometimes it takes a lot.

My Best,

Mav

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

Again…so good to hear from you Mav

And yeah, I would love to have someone try to change the law or statute or whatever limits the opportunity. I unfortunately don’t live in the county, heck even the state, so my vote or say doesn’t count.

Flint
    Participant

I think I would try outdates, depending on the limitations of what is allowed on the date.

Maverick
    Participant

Montana,

Thanks for the warm welcome. its always great to drop by “home” every once and a while in between the typical rigours of life. I am not as lucubrate as I once was for a myriad of reasons yet its always good to drop by now and then.

As far as outdates go ( and I don’t know who’s listening in here) if change is truly desired by a serious percentage of the effected players now maybe the time to act. In recent years with the industry undergoing such a metamorphosis, as many others have, and with some of the major players no longer in the game, perhaps it may be given deeper consideration.

All change is difficult and political change is about as difficult as it gets but you never know until you try. Its a Nye county issue so its up to them. Aside from certain brothel owners defending their fiefedoms I don’t understand why Nye would want to discount this option as Lyon County has been doing it for years with presumably great success. Sometimes just bucking tradition can scuttle a good idea.

My Best,

Mav

dabigguy
    Participant

Another feature should be a list on each girl’s page of which girls she likes to do multi-girl parties with.

Flint
    Participant

Good idea, dabigguy. Only problem is that would change over time and i do not know how many updates are done on the site short of who is coming and leaving.

Flint
    Participant

maybe improve hotel room WiFi?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar