(800) 506-3565
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DarthKalos
    Participant

So I’m 20 and a virgin. I have been in deep contemplation about coming here during the end of my winter break but here’s the thing as i said before I’m 20 years old and in college so leaving during the semester isn’t going to happen. I turn 21 on January 9, which unfortunately is the first day of spring semester next year. Talk about bad luck. But I was considering going instead during my spring break but if there was any possibility of stretching the rules like if i came let’s say 2 days before my birthday would that be ok or would i hear something I’ve been loathing to hear? I’d stay away from the bar. I’m fine waiting a couple extra months if I have to. It just feels like a burden these days. At this point, I feel like I’m miles behind my friends in experience. So much so that would be impossible not to judge. I haven’t been in a single relationship in my life on any level and I feel like I need this. It may give me the confidence I need. But that’s my situation and I was hoping there was a remote possibility the rules could be stretched.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by DarthKalos.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by DarthKalos.
    Flint
    Participant

I doubt the rules will be stretched by few days, as where does it end? Better to wait until you are 21, as painful as it is.

kane
    Participant

I agree with Flint. I do not think an exception could be made. I think the law declares 21 as the allowed age, and to not adhere to that would put the Ranch in jeopardy of losing it’s business license, and no company would risk that.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar