(800) 506-3565
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Mr_TN
    Participant

Here’s the short version: Allissa is absolutely wonderful. She’s extremely fun to be around, and she’s super sexy and beautiful. Her personality is awesome, too.

I did not have plans to stop at Sheri’s on July 21, 2014. However, I had some schedule changes due to work, and July 21 ended up being a perfect day for me to stop. I arrived around 11:00 AM, and I went into the bar side of Sheri’s.

This was my second visit to Sheri’s, but my first time visiting with Allissa. I was a little bit nervous when I walked in. I am a shy person, and I have a little social anxiety, too. I am married to a wonderful woman (who knows and approves of me visiting Sheri’s), but with that said, I am not very experienced in the bedroom, so my lack of experience makes me a little nervous, too.

I did not have an appointment on July 21, and when I arrived, I asked to see Allissa. I had seen her pictures on Sheri’s website, and I had also interacted with her a little on this message board. She seemed really nice on the message board, so I had a feeling that she and I would get along well. So, I wanted to meet her and chat a little bit. I am so very glad that I asked to meet Allissa!

Marci was at the bar, and she was really super nice. I enjoyed chatting with Marci for about 10 minutes or so, while I waited on Allissa.

Shortly after I requested to meet with Allissa, Allissa came out and met me. When I saw Allissa in person for the first time, I was very impressed with how pretty she is. She has beautiful eyes, a gorgeous face, and an amazing body. After I talked to her for a little while, I realized that she’s also very nice and she has a great personality. She’s very intelligent, and she’s a good listener, so I truly enjoyed talking with her.

Normally, it takes me a long time to feel comfortable talking with someone I do not know, but Allissa’s personality made me feel very comfortable almost immediately. We got to know each other over a very pleasant conversation. I felt like she and I “clicked” as far as our personalities, so I decided to book a party with her.

Allissa is awesome. She’s a lot of fun to be around, she’s incredibly sexy, and she’s absolutely beautiful (both her physical appearance and her personality). I had an amazing time with her. Allissa also did a great job paying attention to me as far as my personality. I had shared with her that I struggle with anxiety, and she paid attention and noticed when I got nervous, and she told me to relax.

During our party, Allissa made me feel great and I had an absolute blast during my time with her.

Flint
    Participant

I will agree on how nice is she is.

Mr_TN
    Participant

I was so impressed with Allissa after my first party with her, that I had two more parties with her while I was in town. She’s amazing. 🙂

Thanks for the fantastic parties, Allissa!

-Blake

Flint
    Participant

Only had 2 with her. Perhaps one more before I retire for Ranch visits.

Mr_TN
    Participant

Make that 4 parties :). I stopped by for one last, short visit and had a very nice time. Allissa is just wonderful all around.

As a side note: All of the staff members I met are awesome, too!

Allissa
    Participant

Thanks for a wonderful review, awesome gifts, and lasting memories! All 4 parties were great and I look forward to many more 🙂 your birthday surprises are next 🙂

Mr_TN
    Participant

Allissa: thank you for the lasting memories! I had so much fun with you 🙂

I am very excited about celebrating my birthday with you! I can’t wait 🙂 2015 can’t get here soon enough.

Flint
    Participant

That sounds like a good idea, being with Allissa on one’s birthday.

Mr_TN
    Participant

I am quite excited about spending my birthday weekend with Allissa. My lovely wife will be visiting with me, too.

Flint
    Participant

Hmm tell us how it worked out for the three of you afterwards.

Allissa
    Participant

I can’t wait to meet Mrs TN 🙂

Mr_TN
    Participant

Mrs. TN is looking forward to meeting you, too, Allissa! 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar