(800) 506-3565
Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Gorilla
    Participant

Just checked out the pictures of Poppy Love. You are right. They look fuller and firmer now. Probably surgery.

Amber Lynn
    Participant

I think it’s safe to agree that we have come to the conclusion that boobs are fabulous, in all colors, shapes, and sizes!

Lewd Ferrigno
    Participant

Boobs are the windows to the soul

Flint
    Participant

what Amber said!

Flint
    Participant

Need more recent pictures of the ladies showing off their boobies, regardless of their size.

Amber Lynn
    Participant

@Flint…Though some of us sexy gals show a full frontal view in some of our profile pics, we have to leave something to the imagination! Lol! Plus, it’s always better to see them in person!

kane
    Participant

Oh, Amber, that is so true! Actually, it is better to see the whole package in person!

Flint
    Participant

True live is almost always better.

Will7
    Participant

I love women’s breasts. I love all of women, and I love women’s breasts to be natural.
    And I guess I should say I like smaller breasts. So getting surgery just to be bigger means nothing to me.
    But kissing and rubbing my lips and eyes and nose on any breast, large or small, is wonderful. The breast is next to the heart of a woman, next to where her breath comes and goes. I love the feel of her pleasured breathing.
    That’s why I like natural. I want what I’m feeling to be all her. All her real body, with an even, smooth texture everywhere I can see and feel.
    I don’t like the idea that I’ll feel some artificial thickness or density or scarring.
    Having said all that, if the augmentation process is so good that I don’t know the difference, then I suppose I don’t care!
    Thank you for asking, Amber Lynn,
    Will

roswell
    Participant

Angel’s look bigger. & I dig it.

Flint
    Participant

did she get implants?

Flint
    Participant

maybe now that Thanksgiving is over, we can back to the appreciation of the topic??

Red Diamonds
    Participant

I prefer both real & fake boobs to play with

Flint
    Participant

does it matter to you how they feel, Red? As well as size?

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar