(800) 506-3565
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    m.ybarra55
    Participant

Anyone Here done a Party With Brittney Ryder ? I havent done a Party at Sheris Since Summer 2010 & that was with : Heidi, who has since Retired . I Think Brittney Ryder is So Sexy & Beautiful. She Looks VERY Entertaining in the Bedroom too. would Love to find out for Myself Soon.

Flint
    Participant

yes I have several years ago. I think shre is a good choice, but that depends on what you are looking for in a party.
    I wish i had the opportunity to have partied with Heidi.

techieguy80
    Participant

M Ybarra, I haven’t yet had the pleasure of seeing Brittney behind the curtain, but from visiting in the bar I have no doubt a party with her would be exceed all expectations. As usual, the pictures don’t quite do her justice, she is gorgeous and has a very fun personality.

m.ybarra55
    Participant

Thanks Guys. A : GFE Activity Party( Half n Half ) in Ladies Room are the kind of Partys I’ve done in the past There at Sheris. I Had 3 GOOD Partys with Miss : HEIDI , there at Sheris from 2009 to 2010, Before she Retired. Heidi , was My Last Party at Sheris in Summer 2010, Actually. ALL My partys with Her were Very Good. Looking foward to Future Partys with The Ladies who are There at Sheris Ranch Now.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by m.ybarra55.
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by m.ybarra55.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar