(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Flint. This post has been viewed 3983 times
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anakin
    Participant

It started with an e-mail.
    I had the GREAT pleasure of partying with Clarissa a couple of weeks before the whole world shut down, and I am so happy that I did!
    In a lady’s profile, I always read it carefully to see if there are any no-go topics, or if she is open to some craziness. I assure you, Clarissa is the latter! I started with, yes, an e-mail, spelling out some of my kinks and desires. I figured that if she wasn’t into that sort of thing, she’d just say so or not write back.
    She wrote back. And I new right away that this was a woman that I could have some great times with. Party number one did not disappoint! She was not only into my kinks, she showed that she was really enjoying them! She really helped me to be my true sexual self, and she pulled off a major miracle: She calmed me down before our party! And I’ll tell you, that’s not an easy thing to do!
    Not only will I never forget our time together, I am already planning for visit number two. I look forward to trading more e-mails with her when she returns, so that we can build on the excitement for our next encounter.
    Whatever your kinks or deepest desires, Clarissa does not judge. She wants to make the world a better place for you. And she will!
    Oh, and by the way… she has a body to die for!

Flint
    Participant

Anakin, great that you partied before the Ranch shut down.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar