(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 23 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Flint. This post has been viewed 5994 times
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Macbadger
    Participant

Matt Ibbotson
    2 weeks ago-
    Please don’t squander any of your money or life on the young Asian girl that calls herself Violet ,who works as a legal courtesan at Sheri’s Ranch Brothel , because she is an absolute , thief and an arrant con artist . She over charges her clients far more than any other provider working at Sheri’s Ranch . She stole thousands of dollars from me in the fall of 2014 when I had made an appointment with her and gave completely inferior , rushed ,and a shoddy , quality of service during our very brief time together . We agreed on an hour and she charged me well over $$$ dollars for instead just 10 minutes of her time . Violet is the most despicable, dishonest , rude , disrespectful and shady girl working at Sheri’s Ranch Brothel . I complained to one of her supervisors named Roxanne and they refused to refund me of my money . Please don’t end up one of Violet’s victims like I did ,and not throw away any of you hard earned savings on being swindled by her . There are other very negative reviews on this thief and criminal named Violet on both Google and Yelp as further additional proof of her thievery and dishonesty . Because of Violet ,both my , friends, myself or anyone that I know will never visit Sheri’s Ranch Brothel every again !!!!!! Violet should be fired from her position as a legal courtesan at Sheri’s Ranch Brothel immediately . That level of incompetence and blatant lack of integrity should not be tolerated at Sheri’s Ranch or any other business for that matter . Violet as the other reviews mention is a thief,who is devoid of any customer service skills , treats her customers terribly , is a liar , a clock watcher ,and does not care about her customers or clients at all .

Macbadger
    Participant

This is on the web and concerns newbies like me who are planning a trip..

Anonymous
    Inactive

had to edit my last posts first off dude dont listen to what some butthurt douche says on the internet second you always have the option to negotiate

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes i did look up on here, sheris is deff the good place to go to. Cant listen to what idiots on the internet say. If i had doubts then id pull the plug on the appointment buut i think this summer i am going to have so much fun

Macbadger
    Participant

Matt That helps.. but i will wait to see some more replies

Flint
    Participant

Mac you need to have a budget and decide what your limit is and what you can realistically do with it. the option does exist to select another lady if you both cannot come to an agreement.

John Doe
    Participant

I doubt very seriously this actually happened by the way the story was written anyway. Maybe the guy didn’t pass the DC, or was a total jerk to begin with. I have faith in the ranch they employ quality ladies that are fair and honest. Personally, I have never been to the ranch yet and I would bet all the tea in China nobody is forced to do anything they didn’t want to do. Just look at how the article starts, $$$ for ten minutes and party over? he was swindled, etc. How can anyone actually believe this dirtbag. Plus it supposedly happened last fall and the guy is so upset he posts 2 weeks ago. He further says both of his friends, if he only has two friends he needs to be cremated it takes six to carry the coffin.

Anonymous
    Inactive

i looked at it just now to from the website search on google and it does look like the guy was butt hurt lmao, don’t listen to him dude. lol. 3k for 10 minutes would be absurd indeed.

Olivia
    Participant

Alright gentlemen here goes!
    We as independent contractors are allowed to choose to do what we feel comfortable doing as far as activities, who we party with, what we offer in our parties and lastly what we charge. We are in no way forced to do anything we are not comfortable with or force others to do anything they are not comfortable doing.
    With that said, when you do come to some agreement with a lady, it is both of you accepting what it is that is going to happen during your party and what is going to be paid. We are NOT “trained to try and squeeze as much cash out of u for as little time as possible” (@Matt) That is not what Sheri’s is about or “teaches” us to do.
    We are trying to give you an experience that maybe you haven’t had before, or are too nervous to try in your personal life or maybe don’t want to be judged by someone you ask outside of Sheri’s. We are not con artist, we are not thieves, we are fantasy fulfillers 🙂 and sometimes those fantasies come at a higher cost than others. But in no way are we trying to “swindle” you out of anything. Remember, you have the choice to not accept what we are offering, just like we have to choice to politely decline what it is that you may ask of us.
    The person who wrote that awful review is clearly upset over what happened. We can all speculate but ultimately we don’t know what did or did not happen. We, as independent contractors and as women in general, have the right to end a party at any time if the client poses a threat to our safety or continuously does things that we discussed were not allowed (i.e. tries to take the condom off. sticks fingers or tongue in places not allowed, etc.).
    We want people to enjoy themselves when they come to Sheri’s, and keep coming back, not feel like they have been conned. So ask yourself, why would any of us do anything like what that man said happened to him?
    Hopefully my response gives you all a different perspective on a bad review and maybe helps in your decision to come out to Sheri’s… xo

Anonymous
    Inactive

You make a good point olivia, cant listen to what ppl on the internet say, i was basing what i thought bout the time frame thing im sry.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just for the record im looking forward to coming here on june 26

John Doe
    Participant

I concur with Matt this does not change my plans one bit and still planning to make the trip this summer. In fact, no courtesan for any reason is ruled out with me. BTW, I have followed Sheri’s ranch via forums, Facebook, and twitter nothing but a class act and I plan on having the time of my life.

Northwoods
    Participant

Olivia, Great response. It is one thing to voice a complaint about service or perceived treatment, but this is no place for a personal attack. You loose all credibility. Especially when the other person hasn’t given their side. For all I know he was out of line enough that security should have been called to show him the door. We’ll never know. I have come to know many of the ladies and have never felt I was ever being taken advantage of. Violet and all the other ladies have found a way to work with the budget I had. Thank you ladies for being people I am proud to have met.

kane
    Participant

I for one think that the review is a load of bull. I have not been to Sheri’s Ranch, that’s a month away, but I have read enough reviews here and posts on the forum to have complete confidence that SR, and the Courtesans they contract are on the up & up. I fully believe that if one visits the ranch, acts like a gentleman, (or lady as the case may be), treats everyone there with respect, negotiates fairly and honestly, not trying to get something for nothing, and respects boundaries, one will leave Sheri’s with a smile and a lifetime of memories.

Violet
    Participant

Hi everyone!

So there are some absolutely horrible things being said about me that are in no way accurate or true. I am neither a thief nor a con artist, as all clients have the right to refuse what I am offering just as I have the right to refuse what a client is offering me. I do not over charge my clients and try to work with everyone and make sure that you have an amazing experience with me. It really does not make any sense for me to give a less than fabulous experience, and purposely try to give someone a horrible time. That is not me, that is not how I work, and that is not how I will ever be. The only times I have ever had a negative experience with a client is if he/she tried to break one of the rules (such as not using protection or forcing me to do something we did not agree on). However, in situations like that, I do give multiple warnings letting the client know that what he/she is doing is not acceptable. I understand that people get caught up in the moment sometimes, so I do give fair warning. I have never stolen money from anyone, as both myself and the client have to agree on the party. I don’t rush as I am also trying to have a good time as well and I always try to ensure that you have a great experience. I cannot discusses prices online, but what is being said above is in no way true. I would never rip someone off and that situation has never occurred. The only time something like that would possibly occur would be if someone was breaking a rule and we had to end the party early (after ample warning would have been given). I am not dishonest, rude, disrespectful, or shady to anyone as I expect the same courtesy in return. If a client acts disrespectful towards me first, I may need to be a little bit more stern but as the saying goes “treat people the way you want to be treated.” This is the rule I live by and you will always be treated with the utmost respect by me until you give me a reason not to. These supposed other negative reviews are all written by the same person, and I’m not sure what occurred to make this person make up these lies about me. I am sorry that he/she feels like I treated them in this horrible manner, but the situations being described are in no way accurate. Anyone who knows me, knows that I am practically the exact opposite of how this person is describing me. Please don’t let what one extremely angry person is saying ruin your ideas about myself or Sheri’s Ranch. This is an amazing place and you will have a great time here! Don’t just take my word about how I am describing myself, come in party with me or just have a conversation with me. You will see that I am nothing like what is being described, and I am truly hurt that someone is saying these extremely negative things about me. Thank you everyone, and I hope that you don’t this deter you from the ranch 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dont be hurt violet:( sounds to me the reviewer has a badcase of being butt hurt lmfao probably failed The dc check. More then likely the reviewer is crawling with crabs hee hee ya guys dont let morons online ruin plans to go down here, cause i am going down here, and depending on how much the cost violet i may request that you join me and erins party 😉

Leto
    Participant

I have been to Sheri’s multiple times over many years and partied with many Ladies and talked with and met nearly all of them during that time. It is therefore clear to me that the alleged “internet review” could never have happened. Violet and Olivia are totally correct in that the environment at SR is fully consensual and mutually respectful. Any client who violates that will be deserving of the relevant outcome. Sheri’s ladies and environment are a treasure and should be treated as such.

MagicFingers
    Participant

I visited Sheri’s for the first time earlier this month. As part of my decision making about it, I did a little research and saw the review that Macbadger wrote about (it’s actually on Google too which is where I saw it). But I have to say my experience was totally the opposite. As others have said, this reviewer was probably rude, mean or just simply a (insert your own expletive here) jerk. And decided to blame Violet for his behavior. Even though I’ve never met Violet, I’m sure she’s like everyone else I met during my visit (which was sweet, nice and professional). Even though I saw this review before I came to Sheri’s, it certainly didn’t dissuade me from coming there or wanting to come back (no pun intended, 🙂 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

As mentioned the reviewer is very very butt hurt

Anonymous
    Inactive

Macbadger,

Matt Ibbotson’s abusive and irresponsible post is indicative of Internet troll activity. Alternatively, he may be a disgruntled client who is suffering from buyer’s remorse syndrome but it’s doubtful he even partied because Violet doesn’t remember what would have been an unforgettable experience.

This is an unsubstantiated derogatory rumor and should not have been posted on this forum because it has absolutely no validity since there’s no corroborating evidence. This is not the poster’s personal experience or firsthand knowledge of an actual occurrence; conversely, it’s based on unconscionable heresay, unverifiable disparaging remarks and wild accusations.

Matt Ibbotson’s unbelievable statements are not based on fact but fabricated details and hateful innuendos instead. It appears that it’s their intention to defame Violet and Sheri’s Ranch with bogus allegations. Violet did not steal their money and she is not a con artist or a criminal, and those are libelous and fictitious charges that were made.

It’s obvious that the scenario is untrue since nobody would negotiate that price party for 10 minutes time unless they just fell off a turnip truck. Parties must be booked by office personnel and they monitor time limits, so it’s virtually impossible for a high-end party to end in 10 minutes. I’ve personally had over 100 Sheri’s Ranch parties, and never once was my time shorter than negotiated. In addition, Sheri’s Ladies are accomplished professional Courtesans, and I’ve never experienced a subpar or even average party since they’ve all been fantastic.

Matt Ibbotson’s inflammatory statements are designed to discredit and attack Violet and Sheri’s Ranch with fraudulent accusations. Malicious attacks are usually committed by unscrupulous individuals exhibiting megalomania psychopathological symptoms, excessively vindictive people or former associates waging personal vendettas against innocent people and reputable businesses.

Macbadger, your post of Matt Ibbotson’s libelous statements was inappropriate because the accusations are not corroborated or based on fact. The post was essentially a character assignation which is NOT allowed on this forum. Just because it was posted elsewhere on the Internet does NOT afford you the right to post it on Sheri’s Ranch Forum. There are numerous illicit and rogue Internet websites that allow posters to attack innocent people, but that is NOT allowed on this forum. The Internet is flooded with false information, libelous statements, derogatory and abusive assaults upon people, but it will NOT be tolerated on Sheri’s Ranch Forum! Please refrain from making this type post in the future, since it may jeopardize your forum account. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Concerns’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar