(800) 506-3565
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Gorilla
    Participant

Is condom use only required during intercourse? Or is it required during oral and other activities as well. Does it depend on the lady?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Gorilla,

The Nevada statute regarding prostitution requires that condoms must be worn during any sex act involving the penis.

NAC 441A.805 Use of latex or polyurethane prophylactic required. (NRS 441A.120)

1.  A person employed as a sex worker shall require each patron to wear and use a latex or polyurethane prophylactic while the patron is engaging in any form of sexual intercourse involving the insertion of the penis into the vagina, anus or mouth of the sex worker, oral-genital contact or any touching of the sexual organs or other intimate parts of a person. https://www.leg.state.nv.us/NAC/NAC-441A.html#NAC441ASec800

Gorilla
    Participant

Wow, I would think a lubricated condom would taste pretty nasty.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Amazon sells Topco Sex Sweet Raspberry flavored water based lubricant that supposedly tastes much better than plain Astroglide, Durex, K-Y Jelly, or Swiss Navy sex lubes. There’s an Adult Superstore at 340 Emery Street just off of HWY 160 across from WalMart in Pahrump, and they stock a wide variety of sex items. WalMart, Walgreens and CVS pharmacies have a small selection of sex lubricants too. Clients may purchase useful gifts of this type for their Courtesans at these stores.

Topco Raspberry Sex Lube http://www.amazon.com/Topco-Sales-Raspberry-ounces-Bottle/dp/B002R5BGHW/ref=sr_1_4?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1441947497&sr=1-4&keywords=raspberry+flavored+lubricant

Flint
    Participant

that could be its own thread, what is the best tasting flavored condom.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Flint,

That’s obviously a question for the Ladies. Honest, I’ve never tasted a condom! You believe me don’t you? 🙂 😉

The condom lubricant flavor is a personal preference of your Courtesan, but it seems that raspberry is immensely popular. Also, cherry, tropical fruit and strawberry are popular too. Courtesans purchase their own high quality condoms that meet their personal standards, so I never buy the Ladies condom gifts; I only give lubricant gifts that may be used on a condom if they desire.

Allissa
    Participant

We have our own special preferences of condoms that don’t really have a taste. A technique developed during onsite training. I must advise it is not 100 percent avoidable to come in contact with an unexpected taste/sensation. Let’s just say I learned the hard way to keep the Fire and Ice condoms way separated from others…

Angel Parr
    Participant

The ladies here are very experienced with using condoms and we have our own ways of getting over the taste of a condom and lubes.

Also I wanted to clarify on condom uses, us ladies will provide our own protection and it’s not all about the penis, but a transfer of fluids. When giving a lady oral you must use a dental dam as a barrier, and some girls are even more restrictive. Some ladies require gloves, or finger condoms to be used while playing with our goodies, this is both a hygiene and a fluid transfer issue. Even more than that, some ladies won’t allow you to put your mouth on her nipples either. Here at Sheri’s we pride ourselves on providing safe and fun parties, so it’s best to always ask your lady what her personal rules are, as some are more relaxed, and some are very serious about safety. A good rule of thumb here is don’t expect you know her rules, ask first!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar