(800) 506-3565
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Winterfun
    Participant

Hello

I’ve been thinking about and planning my first trip to Sheri’s and am still full of wonder and bursting with questions, most of which I just need to get there and go for it.

There is one question that I had so that I can get my expectations in order. I have noticed elsewhere on the forum that if agreed to by the courtesan in the first place that a dental dam would need to be used. Performing cunnilingus is – honestly – a big part of my sex fantasies but until reading this site I hadn’t realized that STI’s could even be transmitted this way.

I’m having trouble visualizing how a dental dam would function, and how much of an impact it would have on the experience. I’d like to try it when I get there but if it’s too awkward or inconvenient it may just be better to focus my expectations elsewhere. Without asking about individual experiences can someone explain how the dams are physically used and whether they found it prohibitively awkward?

Thank you!

Amber Lynn
    Participant

The fabulous thing about playing at Sheri’s is that it is safe and discrete. That being said we hold our safety as well as our playmates safety to the highest standard. Which I am sure everyone can appreciate and respect!

Every gal is different…some gals choose to use dental dams, while others think suran wrap is a better alternative.

But remember all of us sexy gals are different…my suggestion would be to contact a lady that peaks you interest, email her, and find out her preference.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by Amber Lynn.
    Riley
    Participant

Hi there, I would love to explain this for you. A dental dam is a square piece of latex i believe. Most girls here just use saran wrap because it works better. Its actually quite enjoyable if the lady puts a drop of lube on her before hand, feels jst like the real thing. Whichever lady you choose to play with and if she offers this service will guide you through it. All you need to bring is your licker 🙂

Erin
    Participant

I agree with Amber that safety is our top priority here at Sheri’s. The use of protection during cunnilingus is often overlooked outside of the brothel environment, so it can be a little strange to first time customers. There are options when engaging in oral with the courtesan of your choice, mainly being the use of either dental dam or suran wrap. Both perform the same safety functions and keep the fun rolling for all parties involved, honestly it’s the lady’s preference in the end. I personally prefer to use the dental dam because it is tested and approved for the sexual activities we our engaging in, and that confidence in the product makes me feel very secure. I would encourage you to contact any ladies that catch your eye and ask them specifically about the activities you are interested in; when you find someone that clicks, make an appointment with her and let the fun begin! 😉

Winterfun
    Participant

Hello again, and thank you 🙂

The use of protection during cunnilingus makes total sense, and Erin you are totally right in that in all my fantasies I simply overlooked the need for protection while performing cunnilingus.

I think it’s starting to make sense how it functions. Whether through saran wrap or an actual dental dam the material covers the woman’s vulva entirely and is secured down (By the lube Riley referred to perhaps?) and then I start licking away. Since the material is so thin sensation gets through and happiness ensues but no moisture can penetrate and this makes sure the act is safe.

Assuming I am right(Am I?), that doesn’t sound bad at all! My mistake was thinking Dams had a gap in the middle… I just couldn’t get the vision of how they worked into my head. 🙂

Thank you all for the great answers and helping this newbie understand, I’ve already traded a couple of emails with one of you wonderful ladies and can’t wait to meet you all in person!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar