(800) 506-3565
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Destini
    Participant

Our birthday is coming!!! Please join us on September 12th here at Sheri’s help us celebrate our birthday!!!

BadDog
    Participant

Dang, will not be able to be there. I’ll just have to send you a gift instead.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Happy Birthday Destini & Riley!
    FF XOXO

September 12th is the Virgo zodiac sign.
    If you were born between the 4th and 14th of September you are a quick thinker, can reach a decisive viewpoint without too much trouble and at times you have moments of intuition that surprise you. Watch that you don’t become bogged down in a serious way… if you believe in astrology.

Flint
    Participant

Destini, do you and Riley prefer Birthday sex over the other kinds?

Destini
    Participant

Well thanks so much Baddog!! The flowers you sent lasted until today thanks again smooches 🙂

Firefighter I’m on the 5th Riley is the 16th I have to say it really does apply to me! We have many virgos here there’s staff as well as ladies Virgos rule!!

Flint any sex if great to me but there is something really special when it’s on your bday oooohhhh and even better in a storm!

Flint
    Participant

Destini,I do not know about sex in a storm. Too bad I am not near the Ranch close to my birthday.

Winterfun
    Participant

Why do I suspect the house will be rocking that night 🙂

Flint
    Participant

Too bad I am not nearby for either of your birthdays…

cronos
    Participant

I won’t be able to visit on the 12th. Maybe the 13th?

Gigi
    Participant

Can’t wait to PARTY with my ladies….. This is definitely for the grown and sexy!

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by Gigi.
    Dex
    Participant

Such a shame I will not be able to make this and deliver the birthday spankings.

Eva M
    Participant

I’ll be here!!! Can’t wait to celebrate such great women! Love you ladies 🙂

Moochiavelli
    Participant

I wish I could be there because my birthday is only a couple days after the party. I’ll just have to celebrate by studying my ass off. Since my birthday is on the 16th of September I’ll just have to fantasize about the party I could be having.

Destini
    Participant

All of you will be missed but we know now you will be here in spirit!

I can’t wait GiGi and Eva I hope we can come up with a few good bar activities so everyone can have fun 🙂

Destini
    Participant

You can always come and let us celebrate your birthday with you moochiavelli

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar