(800) 506-3565
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Insecure
    Participant

I’m a female virgin over 30 interested in exploring an encounter with a lady. I’m overweight. I’m also extremely shy and anxious. Will weight or appearance be an issue? I’d rather know ahead of time than be shamed or embarrassed once I arrive.

Thanks!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Insecure.
    Insecure
    Participant

To clarify, I’m not expecting a guarantee. Just an opinion.

dabigguy
    Participant

I highly doubt it. May you greatly enjoy your impending Sapphic playtime.

Flint
    Participant

Insecure, your appearance really will not matter. Try to find a lady that appeals to you and try to get to know her via email or tweets ahead of time.

Insecure
    Participant

Thanks for the encouragement! I’m nervous as hell, but really looking forward to giving it a try!

Flint
    Participant

Nervous is expected, but hopefully you will enjoy your party. Let us know how it turned out, afterwards.

Jack Daniel
    Participant

Insecure, I will guarantee you the way you look or your weight will not be a problem. What matters is the way you act. And I’m not talking about the nerves. If you are friendly and treat them with respect, they will treat you the same. Easy for me to say and hard for you to believe, but try not to worry or be nervous about this. Once you get there and start talking to the ladies and staff, you will feel like you are at Cheers (in case you caught the reruns) or your hometown watering hole with friends.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar