(800) 506-3565
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rewith85man
    Participant

I plan to come to Sheri’s Ranch in January 2015. I cannot wait to come and actually meet these beautiful and irresistible Courtesans. But, I have to wait because I do not have enough money and I probably cannot take any more time off from my job.

Does anyone have suggestions, concerns, etc.?

Flint
    Participant

Since you have the time, email those ladies that appeal to your and get to know them better. Express clearly what you would like in a party and your budget.

Angel Parr
    Participant

We are not allowed to talk prices over emails, but the best thing for you to do is to check our the sex packages, to give you an idea of what to expect and possibly even purchase one. Of course those are not our only options so don’t feel limited, its just a great place to start for our first timers! Of course it is always a good idea to email a few ladies to get an idea of who we are and there are always good ways to save a bit of money and still get what you are looking for. As an example if you have a good friend who you work with, and can talk them into coming out here then you can use your whole trip and even the party as a business entertainment expense tax right off. Instead of staying in a hotel in Vegas and commuting the hour it takes to get here, come here first, have a great party with a beautiful lady and we will give you a free room here at our hotel for the night, so you have a bit extra to play with, by saving on gas and a room!

rewith85man
    Participant

Thanks for the information, Angel Parr.

Angel Parr
    Participant

Of Course, glad I could help!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar