(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Kaiser. This post has been viewed 3204 times
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

If he was an adult virgin, why didn’t he go to a brothel in Nevada?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KP62TE1prs

Angel Parr
    Participant

His issue was not being a virgin, his issues go far deeper than that. He wasn’t pleading for sex we was pleading for attention, he didn’t need a courtesan, he needed a very good therapist. I really don’t think if he came here and lost his vcard it would’ve changed a thing, once he went back to college and the same girls rejected him he would hurt just the same. Sex doesn’t solve mental issues that profound, that would’ve just been like putting a bandaid over a bleeding artery, he would’ve bled out just the same.
    Lol with that being said I would’ve happily taken one for the team, if all it would’ve taken to keep those people alive was a little hanky panky, I would’ve given him all he could handle lol! We need to start a new campaign, “Courtesans for Crazy’s. Saving our students, one pump at a time!”

TheCatTribe
    Participant

Great answer, Angel. You are right that the individual (like most who commit acts like his) needed serious psychiatric and psychological help. On the other hand, the services of you and the other lovely courtesans at Sheri’s could solve many of the world’s problems. 😉

Kaiser
    Participant

Angel’s thoughts are spot-on. He made a disturbing amount of snap judgments and generalizations in his video which just made it seem like he didn’t bother to learn about people or their situations. Apparently, all the guys he saw were “obnoxious douchebags” or “brutes,” and he just learned that by driving past them in a car. Everything to him was clear-cut: any guy with a woman doesn’t deserve her as much as he did.

I’m making an educated guess, but i’d have to say that a courtesan would not have helped because he didn’t see people as individuals. When we log on to the forum or decide to party with a lady, we enjoy many different aspects that Rodger would not understand. Clients don’t just chase after looks, they want a woman with a complementary personality whom they would like to learn about. To the shooter, that would be a foreign concept.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar