(800) 506-3565
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    rewith85man
    Participant

Has anyone ever fallen in love with Courtesan(s) that you do not want to be with anyone else? Want to marry a Courtesan?

• This topic was modified 10 years, 1 month ago by rewith85man.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

rewith85man,
    It’s a natural phenomenon for lovers to become attached to one another regardless of the fact that the lascivious encounter involves a Courtesan because they are only human. Courtesans must condition themselves to not easily fall in love with clients if possible, and because of their professionalism they can’t allow a romantic client relationship to interfere with their occupation. Both client and Courtesan are termed promiscuous because of their participation in LPIN sexual activities, and the client must realize that it’s their Courtesan’s job to have intimate relations with other clients. If a client spends a considerable amount of time at SR, it may help coping with the jealously through becoming intimate with other Courtesans in an attempt to make their favorite Courtesan jealous, lol. Courtesans are barred from meeting clients away from the brothel premises by contractual agreement, so a Courtesan would have to retire for a permanent client relationship. In fact, there have been a few Courtesans over the years that have retired to marry or cohabitate with a special client.

audrey
    Participant

Hmmmmmm seems logical that it would happen now and again

rewith85man
    Participant

Thanks for the info.

Charina Lee
    Participant

From the time we are young and having our first experiences, to the time we are much older and wiser….it is still easy to confuse true love with a wonderful sexual experience. It differs for everyone, but I could see how it could happen. For me, all great relationships, whether a non sexual friendship, or a long term love, start with a deep mutual respect for one another.

It’s not always easy to separate our emotions from our profession…so I guess the goal for me is to establish long term friendships and great sexual experiences together with men, women and couples that understand the reality of our profession and it’s few, but important limitations.

Charina

Lewd Ferrigno
    Participant

I have a small weiner & kiss with my eyes wide open, & all of my Courtesans fall in love with me. What can you do?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think he’s referring that Pretty Woman film with Julia Roberts and Richard Gere? I know of it, but haven’t watched it yet.

Flint
    Participant

I wonder if any marriages occurred due to encounters at the Ranch?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar