(800) 506-3565
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Sean
    Participant

My wife and I will be coming for a visit in December. We have never had a threesome and are looking for someone that enjoys coaching a new couple! Maybe someone we can exchange emails with and get the feel for. Can someone point us to the right woman? Thank you in advance for your help.

Flint
    Participant

Start by looking in the she caters to section for couples. Select those that appeal to both of you and start to email or Twitter them. Never brought a women with me for a party so i cannot recommend anyone based on that.

Sean
    Participant

Thank you for the information!

Angel Parr
    Participant

Most of us cater to couples, I personally love them, feel free to check out my reviews!
    As Flint said emailing us is one of the best ways to start, but you can always just come in, sit down, have a few drinks and allow us to come talk with you one on one until you find the perfect lady for your desires!

Red Diamonds
    Participant

I love couples!!!! 🙋🏼

Attachments:
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Drive down Blue Diamond road to meet Red Diamond!

Flint
    Participant

is there that road on the way to the Ranch? I have not looked at the road signs in a long time.

highlander
    Participant

Blue Diamond is the other name of highway 160 from Vegas to Pahrump. Just drove it last week to see Red and Cassie.

Flint
    Participant

I had forgotten that, thanks.

Hi Sean,

There are many fantastic ladies to meet here at Sheri’s Ranch.

If you prefer to search by what the lady of choice caters to, use this feature here and click on the (+) to expand the selection:
    http://www.sherisranch.com/search-ladies.aspx#

You can always start by emailing a few of the ladies to find out which one would be best suited for your wife and you and then you can reserve the time and day of when you would like to come out in December.

Remember, we offer complimentary limo service to and from any of the hotels in Las Vegas, unless of course you want to spend the night here at the Ranch!

http://www.sherisranch.com/hotel/

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,
    Client Relations

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar