(800) 506-3565
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Big LA Dodger Fan
    Participant

I spent some quality time this morning on Red’s Twitter page looking through her photos and Tweeting Flirts to her when suddenly I got stopped dead in my tracks when I came the photo of her in a tight Blue dress. OMG She is truly a Goddess in the richest, truest meaning of the word. My heart did not stop but I confess I wondered what the effect will be when I see her for the first time at Sheri’s in February. And then there is Allissa, Joy, Trina, Sasha, Eva, Char, Kim, Erin, Destini, Michelle, Amber…. and I have to ask, “Does the Ranch have a Defibrillator on site?” LOL sort of. I mean I will be 69 by then. Having said, of my six Doctors, none of them are for my Heart so maybe I will not worry. LOL I enjoy having Twitter and love seeing the beautiful Courtesans there. I am a shameless Flirt.

Flint
    Participant

That is still a good question. What emergency medical facilities are available at the Ranch?

Leto
    Participant

Who cares…? Some people cum at the Ranch….and some go.

Flint
    Participant

I was not joking. There are older gentlemen at the Ranch who may need those services after strenuous partying. Ranchmama or firefighter?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Pahrump Valley Fire & Rescue, 300 North HWY160, Pahrump is located 10.96 miles and 17 minutes from Sheri’s Ranch, 10551 Homestead Road, Pahrump. http://www.pahrumpnv.org/pahrump-nevada/departments/pahrump-fire-department/

Desert View Hospital, 360 South Lola Lane, Pahrump is located 13.34 miles and 21 minutes from Sheri’s Ranch. They staff a 24 hour emergency unit. http://www.desertviewhospital.com/

At one time Sheri’s Ranch had their own AED (automated external defibrillator) to diagnose the life-threatening cardiac arrhythmias of ventricular fibrillation and ventricular tachycardia in a patient, and is able to treat them through defibrillation. Also, there were Sheri’s personnel certified in First Aid, CPR and AED operation. You would need to contact Ranchmama Dena at dduff@sherisranch.com for their current program details.

I was a professional firefighter for 23 years and EMT, First Aid, CPR and AED certified but I’m only at Sheri’s Ranch about three times a year.

Flint
    Participant

Thanks for those details, firefighter. I do not expect to have need of those services but it is good to know what is on site.

Allissa
    Participant

We will take care of you no worries 🙂

Brooklyn Bank$
    Participant

I would love to see you too!! Been here 4 months and love to make my clients cum HARD!!

Big LA Dodger Fan
    Participant

Would love to see you too Brooklyn and will look forward to spending some quality time w/you towards the end of my Feb. 22-Mar. 4 11 day visit.

Amber Lynn
    Participant

Who needs a medical facility…I know quite a few of us sexy gals are skilled and certified in CPR if necessary! ☺️

P?S.
    Twitter is a blast…what is your handle?

Flint
    Participant

Are any of you ladies actually certified for CPR?

Leto
    Participant

If they are then make sure you negotiate your resuscitation into the price of the party up front.

Leto
    Participant

“What the heck happened in this Bungalow…?”

Attachments:
    Allissa
    Participant

Hahaha Leto! I think that’s my next goal!

Leto
    Participant

You can start your attempts at that with me, Sweet Allissa…..!

Big LA Dodger Fan
    Participant

Amber, I am planning to spend time with you too when I am there Feb. 22-March 4. I am @fgexbill on Twitter. Thank you for asking!!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar