(800) 506-3565
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

I am so fascinated with the primal reactions our body has to our sexuality. Do you find that you have certain responses that your lover makes that excite you more than others?

I love when my actions bring about moans and even profanity! There is nothing better than when an otherwise well-spoken lover can’t refrain from just moaning…F***…as their body takes them to erotic heights of pleasure.

Flint
    Participant

There is something erotic about hearing your partner moan with real pleasure. Unexpected dirty talking can be exciting if not happening too close to your orgasm.

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

But sometimes that heated, unexpected, dirty talk can actually push some over the edge.

I also love to see the quickening breathing and engorged nipples!

Raises my excitement level every time…

Flint
    Participant

I agree with that Montana, although it is often hard to remember to look for the engorged nipples when I am busy elsewhere. Perhaps certain dirty phrases can push one over the edge?

Moochiavelli
    Participant

I tend to be very aurally aroused, the sounds of pleasure from a lover really excites me. I enjoy the moans, sighs, and squeals one can elicit from foreplay and sex. What really pushes me over the edge is when my partner orgasms. It’s not just the sounds of pleasure but the quivering and body spasms that let me know I’ve satisfied her needs (hopefully before satisfying mine).

playdesperado
    Participant

Montana,
    Thanks for that bit of insight. I’m sure that subconsciously the knowledge will release my inhibitions and primal reactions! Sure to be FUN and yummy, oh yeah, better and better. I think catching the 5th of May’s darker and a bit wicked side is the next ticket. And I’m on the same page with you about wanting to see the quickening breathing and engorged, rock-hard nipples… along with some dirty talk. The countdown has begun, take very good care!

XOXO…. Playdesperado

Flint
    Participant

Maybe for my next party i can try to look for those swollen nipples, as the quick breaths should be more easy to detect.

the 3rd degree
    Participant

I’ve always been a sound guy, so when I hear those gasps & moans & the occasional dirty talk, it makes me want to do more, so I can hear those sounds again. & if it comes naturally, the better the experience.

Angel Parr
    Participant

For me it all just depends on my lover, and the connection we have, but its rarely about the sounds… Sometimes I love it rough, when a guy grabs my arms pins them to the bed and talks dirty to me, that can be such a huge turn on. Then others a simple kiss on the ear can set me into an exotic passion that makes my body tingle, my legs and my lips quiver in pleasure. However the biggest turn on ever for me is when a man cums inside of me and I can feel his hard cock uncontrollably throbbing in ecstasy, that always makes me cum with him and grind on him till I get every last drop out of him!

sparksfley
    Participant

My husband is very quiet. Not passive, just audibly quiet (sooooo not a screamer). But there are three specific things I can do that will bring out almost uncontrollable audible reactions, and I find that incredibly erotic that I can bring that out of him. Needless to say – I try to. A lot.

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

Ah Sparksfley,

You have a lucky fella…it is always wonderful when a woman wants to please her man!

And Angel, you are a naughty, sexy little thing. I like your response – a lot! Along with the sights, sounds, and movements – the feel of a satisfied man is fabulous as you mention.

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

Another thing I truly enjoy is the sweat of exertion…

A slippery body to try to hold onto, muscles straining, ragged breathing…

Great sex!!

Flint
    Participant

Without some identifiable reaction(s) for a women it is difficult to know if you are doing right by her especially toward the end.

Jazzmark007
    Participant

Montana,
    I bet every once in a while you can resist screaming, “Oh, God give me those nachos, baby!!. I want them all!!!”

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

You make me sound like all I do is sit around eating nachos all day, lol…

Kellie Love
    Participant

I definitely appreciate some audio feedback. When partying with a client who does not smile, or speak my language, there is nothing sexier than hearing sweet nothings whispered in my ear, with some breathy moans! Be it Portuguese, Italian, or Hindi, hearing someone express themselves in their native tongue stirs up something deep within my loins…With that being said, bilingual or international visitors, be sure to whisper those sweet words in my ear during our play time!

Flint
    Participant

I must agree that audio feedback is needed as for a man subtle clues would not be easily detected in sexual activities.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar