(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    ShyKyle9
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    My name is Kyle, and I am a 27-year-old virgin. I hope one day to visit Sheri’s whenever the stars align (aka, enough funds and good timing). My biggest concern right now is how welcome I would be if I visited. On another message board for brothels, I noticed some ladies do not like guys in my age bracket, and so I am wondering if that is the case at Sheri’s?

Allissa
    Participant

Welcome Kyle

Flint
    Participant

Do not worry, you will be welcomed.

ShyKyle9
    Participant

Thank you Alissa for the welcome.

And thank you Flint for the reassurance.

Allissa
    Participant

I swear I wrote more before I sent that… Anywho…we welcome everyone 🙂 just be nice to us and we will be nice to you! Good luck and enjoy your time and extra attention 🙂

Flint
    Participant

Forgetting about your age, find someone that you have some chemistry with, and also caters to virgins. After that have a good time.

ShyKyle9
    Participant

There are quite a few ladies I am interested in contacting, so hopefully things will work out.

Flint
    Participant

Start up an email discussions with them and see where it goes from there. I have four ladies to choose form, for my next party, so i have work to be done.

RanchMama

Many of the ladies are not interested in your age. They are interested in you and who you are as a person. I am quite confident that you will be able to find the perfect someone to help you explore your sexuality and introduce you to the wonderful world of sex.

Violet
    Participant

Hi Kyle,
    You do not need to worry about your age as that is not an important factor. What is important is that you come in with a positive attitude and respect for the ladies. As long as that is the case then you will be welcomed with open arms 🙂

ShyKyle9
    Participant

Thank you for your input, ladies.

Kellie Love
    Participant

Hi Kyle,

When the stars align, aka coitus, celestial powers descent from the heavens, and an incredibly powerfully intense wave of energy overcomes the parties involved, thus resulting in what is known an a supernova aka, best orgasm ever! 😉

On a more serious note, try not to take yourself too seriously! A good sense of humor and confidence in who you are is what is going to make loosing your “v” card an awesome experience! I personally love to share my time and experience with some one who is unsure of what the norm is. I set the bar high, so you will always expect nothing but the best! Message me to ensure that your experience is concern free!

Kisses,

Kellie

ShyKyle9
    Participant

Thank you for the advice, Kellie. I have sent out some messages to a few ladies, so we’ll see where things go from here. 🙂

ShyKyle9
    Participant

Is there a way to know which ladies you have messaged? I can’t remember all of them and I don’t want to send them multiple messages and look like I’m impatient or desperate.

Flint
    Participant

I would not worry a bit. Each lady has her own rates for answering emails. if you have forgotten what you sent you can sent it again, too many per unit time may backfire.

CandyAndy
    Participant

ShyKyle9 I would message them again if it has been a while. I don’t think you will look too impatient if you are reasonable with the messages you send and are polite. Your desperate comment made me laugh a little. I think the exchange of money for their services is more desperate than any email we could ever send would ‘t you agree? Lol, but that’s okay. Don’t overthink it and always be a gentleman.

ShyKyle9
    Participant

Its only been a few days, and some of the ladies weren’t/aren’t in house at the time, so maybe I’ll just wait to see if they respond.

Charina Lee
    Participant

Hi Kyle! Please read my reviews and blog about virgins. I so much get off on the experience of being with a shy virgin!!!! I take the opportunity very seriously because to me, it represents a chance to be in someones permanent memory for all of time….Trust me, you WILL be treated well here at Sheri’s….So many of us LOVE virgins and get very excited being the “one”…..

Charina

ShyKyle9
    Participant

I’m getting the sense that I will have an easier time meeting the ladies in person. If that is the case, how long do the ladies allow for getting to know each other before they need to know if I want to negotiate with them? It generally takes me quite a bit of time to get comfortable around people.

ShyKyle9
    Participant

If I choose to meet the ladies in person (as email doesn’t seem to be a very helpful option right now), is it more of a 5-minute speed-dating type scenario, or do they allow for more time so we can get to know each other?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar