(800) 506-3565
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Keith
    Participant

I am very strongly considering coming out there. I have checked all the places out and this one here, keeps winning in my book. My questions are, 1) is there like a Ma’am I can speak to, that can help steer me to the right women for what I am seeking or into? Is there like a time limit with the women, because I am kind of hoping to start with a massage and/or bath, maybe some type of happy ending because, well, it’s been a while, and than be able to do some cross dressing, leading up to BDSM and Her inviting in another woman to join her using the sissy slave?

Flint
    Participant

Are you asking about whether the hostess wil recommend specific ladies? Have you looked at the lady’s pages and read the contents? After that you can email or Tweet them to see if you two “click”.
    Party length depends on cost, location, and what you want to do in your party, as examples.
    Are you planning a massage party, then a second one with a BDSM theme with two girls?

AlexEmpire
    Participant

The Hostess won’t recommend specific ladies to you, to avoid any kind of favoritism. However you can take a look at the scheduled ladies page and see who caters to the things you are looking for. I do and I know many other ladies do as well. Send the ladies you are interested in an email or even follow them on twitter! You are sure to find someone who is interested in playing with you this way!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar