(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Flint
    Participant

firefighter how expensive could that air system be and could the Ranch afford it?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Flint,

I don’t know what an air conditioning contractor would recommend to efficiently handle the problem. A new air-conditioner plus high-volume air exchange system and large ceiling fans may be necessary. It could be very expensive and I don’t know what Sheri’s Ranch has budgeted for 2015 maintenance and repairs.

FF

Flint
    Participant

I thought that i would ask anyway.

Eric
    Participant

How about Char, is she a smoker?

ShyKyle9
    Participant

I’m also a non-smoker and prefer to stay away from second-hand smoke.

RanchMama

Congrats Suzanne for being 7 months smoke free. This is awesome news! 3 years in April for me and loving every min of it. Just an FYI a second smoke eater was installed in the bar and it is working wonderfully!.

I would definitely say that we have more smokers than non- smokers. The who can change all the time. Look at Suzanne with her 7 months smoke free. I would suggest if you are looking for a non-smoker to email them and ask the question.

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by RanchMama.
    Flint
    Participant

Congratulations to both of you. I will ahve to see if the bar is less smokey on my next visit.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Eric said, “How about Char, is she a smoker?”

She may have years ago but many Sheri’s Courtesans have quit the habit. A few of the Ladies that smoke only indulge while at Sheri’s Ranch because of idle time spent in the bar. The bar was the only place that had a concentration of cigarette smoke but the installation of the new smoke eater should resolve that problem. Most Courtesans don’t smoke in their bedrooms and that’s what’s important. Also, a smoking Lady will shower and use mouthwash prior to a party and I’ve never been able to detect a hint of cigarette smoke during a party.

Perla
    Participant

I can be added to the List too!! =)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Perla said, “I can be added to the List too!!”

Perla,
    I’ve added you to the list of non-smoking Courtesans!
    XO FF

Anonymous
    Inactive

Brooklyn Bank$ said, “No cigarettes for me!! You can also add me to the list of non-smokers. I cannot stand the smell on me, in my hair or in my clothes. Seems like with all the smoke in the bar its hard to escape from the trail of cigarettes or smell. I prefer to smell clean, fresh and out of the shower with a spray of Gucci Guilty or Burberry Brit!”

Brooklyn,
    XO FF

Flint
    Participant

A non smokers list is a good resource to have.

Paloma Del Castillo
    Participant

I’d like to add my name to the Non-Smoker list as well 🙂

https://twitter.com/LovingPaloma
    Make your appointment with me here
    http://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=678
    I can only answer your emails when I’m visiting the Ranch on the following dates:
    August 3rd-August 18th
    September 28th-Oct 6th
    November 2nd-November 9th

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’d like to add my name to the Non-Smoker list as well 🙂

Paloma Del Castillo,
    XO FF

Red Diamonds
    Participant

Hi Shyblkguy070, there’s a nice group of us who don’t smoke… I am a non smoker. In 4 years I’ve only done 2 smoking fetish parties. Off top here are some fellow ladies I know don’t smoke:
    Karli Brooks
    Olivia
    Allissa
    Fabienne
    Athena
    Tatyana
    I’m sure there’s more, that’s whom I know for sure

Flint
    Participant

It is good to have that list in a stickie, someday.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hiya LOVE, Top majority OF Sheris girl’s do not smoke TOBACCO. BUT with that being said there are however SOME people in the world that do have, A “SMOKE FETISHES!” And want a PINUP MODEL/Sheris “courtesan” To Blow smoke in their face. I do not mind doing that. I have a Fetish for guys who smoke or puff on Cigars, Yup that gets me excited and hot in all the right spots.
    I myself enjoy seeing a man who puffs on a #CUBANO with out it even being fired up.
    (Why)because it tells that they like sweet things in their mouth! AND AFTER ALL CUBAN TOBACCO is grown in the gorgeous soil of “MOTHER NATURE” MMHHMM…
    But for the most part I will never buy a Pack of smokes.
    MY BODY IS MY TEMPLE, and I am always only wanting it worshipped and fed healthy good things, and I believe that unnatural chemicals come out of every hole in the body
    and through the hair.
    BIG BOOB HUGS! BRIANNA LANANE!

FabulousMarly
    Participant

Hello, im Marly and I am A non-smoker ! Although I will admit that sometimes when I am having some wine with my girls here that are smoker I will join in for a smoke every now and again : ) But for the most part and outside of Sheri’s I am a non-smoker. Xo ! Marly

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

I was at Sheri’s in October, did not speak with Marly but I did observe her from across the room. Marly may not be a smoker, but she IS Smoking Hot!!!

Alicia
    Participant

That’s interesting, I didn’t think about how many people would be bothered by smoking!

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar