(800) 506-3565
Viewing 17 posts - 61 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Drugs are bad Mmkay!

AlexEmpire
    Participant

I am also a non-smoker! I quit in Nov. 2013!

Flint
    Participant

Good for you, Alex!

TheCatTribe
    Participant

I am not particularly concerned whether a courtesan I party with or meet is a smoker (of tobacco or otherwise.) I am concerned that the bar & restaurant may be smoke-filled. Coming from California, I have gotten spoiled by the lack of smoking. I also know my companion who will be driving me is planning on waiting in the restaurant while I party and she hates smoke.

Can someone give me an update on how smokey the bar is these days? Is there a non-smoking section that is relatively smoke free? My companion may need to find somewhere else to wait for me, so I’d like to know in advance.

Flint
    Participant

I should not be in any smokey areas for any span of time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

She’d be better of chilling near the pool or in the hotel room. The bar causes the smell of smoke to stick to your clothing which is nasty.

TheCatTribe
    Participant

Thanks, Diesel. She may need to do that.

Angel Parr
    Participant

We have recently placed a non soming section in the back of our bar by our parlor so if you don’t want to be around the some then you can sit back there.

Flint
    Participant

Angel, you mean the area opposite from the TV and attached to the main entrance?

Angel Parr
    Participant

Okay so correction, I was under the impression that its always so, however, apparently one of our non smoking hostess’s just makes that are non smoking while she is here….So we kinda sorta sometimes have a non smoking table I guess, lol still better than nothing I suppose!

Allissa
    Participant

I’d like to point out my good friend CiCi quit smoking cigarettes! Yay for her! Riley is on her way! Trying to convince Cassie… But it’s a start 🙂

Flint
    Participant

I hope that you succeed, Allissa.

Anonymous
    Inactive

They should just ban smoking in the bar completely. Why anyone would start to begin with just baffles me. Ridiculous…

Flint
    Participant

I do not know why anyone younger than ~50 is smoking?

TheCatTribe
    Participant

I think it is a little too easy for non-smokers to question why anyone would smoke. While I discourage anyone from smoking tobacco, there are a lot of reasons why one would smoke. Many find it pleasurable. It is very addictive — at least in part because of its pleasurable effects. It is also a soothing habit to many. And it can play a social role. The last two are particularly true in any setting in which one is cooped-up. Whether your a contestant on “Hell’s Kitchen,” spending time institutionalized, or a courtesan a brothel, when you have to spend almost all your time in a (relatively) small space with largely the same people for an extended period then smoking becomes a contagious social habit.

So hate the smoke but not the smoker. I would nudge a friend to quit smoking as strongly as our friendship would allow. I celebrate those who manage to refrain or — even more praiseworthy — to quit smoking and I prefer to avoid cigarette or cigar smoke, but I understand why people smoke and don’t condemn them for it.

TheCatTribe
    Participant

Having partied twice this week with someone this thread seems to identify as a smoker, I think anyone who is thinking of eliminating any of Sheri’s fine courtesans from consideration due to smoking or perceived smoking is doing themselves and the courtesans a great disservice.

I don’t smoke. I do have asthma. I am sensitive to smoke. But the courtesans are professionals and also considerate. They brush their teeth, use mouthwash, etc. to erase any smell of smoke. The only parts of you that may be in their mouth can’t smell smoke. They change outfits. If and only if they are in the bar when it is smokey, they may smell faintly of second hand smoke, bu that is true of every courtesan who enters the bar. And, again, they do their best to minimize that.

Obviously, some of the courtesans will smoke for a client that wants them to smoke, whether or not the courtesan is a smoker. If you have a concern about the smell of smoke, just tell the courtesan you are attracted to and she will similarly accommodate you. The solution to any concerns about smokers is communication and a trust in professionalism. Lists like the one in this thread only lead to misunderstandings, mischaracterizations, mistakes, and missed opportunities!!!

Jenn
    Participant

Great question! And Sheri’s just added one more (fitness-crazed yoga-doing fastidiously healthy) non-smoker to the line-up…moi!

Viewing 17 posts - 61 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar