(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Flint. This post has been viewed 5203 times
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

Can anyone give me a little direction regarding the negotiation of price? I recently had my first experience at the Ranch and had a great time, but because it was first time at a brothel I didn’t really negotiate…I just took the price she gave me (which I know was a mistake) because I didn’t know how to negotiate without potentially insulting her by going too low or by creating tension between us.

What is the best way to try to get a better price? Would I be safe in assuming that she started very high with the expectation that I’d counter with something $1000-2000 lower, figuring we’d meet somewhere near the middle? As I said, next time I’m at the Ranch I’d like to do better price-wise than I did in my first visit but I don’t know what the etiquette of negotiating in a brothel is. Thoughts? Tips? Suggestions?

Flint
    Participant

I am not certian hoew to respond. As each lady set her own prices, the same party might cost a differnt amount between them. Come with a budget and upper limit of what you can spend. Decide on the minimum span and least number of activities and try to meet on an agreed upon price. if you think it is too high, do not be afraid to end the discussion, and perhaps pick another lady.

highlander
    Participant

House boards are not the best place for some of this info you can look at this other forum
    http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=25727.50

but remember some people seem to have agendas of “keeping prices affordable” so take some of the info with a grain of salt. Flint is right to say have a preset amount and stick to it and don’t be afraid to try other ladies if the price isn’t right. Maybe you open with your price and let the lady tell you what she will offer for that amount.

AlexEmpire
    Participant

I can’t speak to how other ladies negotiate, but my prices are set. The word negotiation is a bit if a misnomer for me. When I say negotiate, really I mean that we are there to find out what length of time and activities you would like to do within your budget.

Yes, I will start high with my most luxurious service, and if that is not within your budget we can figure out which activities are more important to you and a length of time that works best. But you won’t get the same service at a rate that is $1,000-$2,000 lower.

I hope that makes sense.

Flint
    Participant

Alex, is that true for all ladies?

AlexEmpire
    Participant

Like I said, I can’t speak for other ladies. Absolutely it applies to more than just me, but almost certainly others are different.

Flint
    Participant

Thanks, Alex.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar