(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 15 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 6 months ago by Shay. This post has been viewed 4798 times
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Andy
    Participant

Let’s say I had LOTS of money. Would I be allowed to show up to the ranch and take all the girls at once into one of the bungalows and pull an all-nighter? Would the girls be into that? Or is that impossible?

It sounds silly but hey…I can dream, can’t I?

Anonymous
    Inactive

3sum (two girl party – 2 Courtesans and client) and 4sum (three girl party – 3 Ladies and client) type parties are fairly common. Multiple Lady parties are usually more fun and exciting than a regular one on one party. Also, clients don’t seem to be as nervous in a multiple girl party because there are several Ladies to promote a relaxing atmosphere. However, a traditional one on one party can sometimes be more sensual and romantic.

I’ve had several 3sums and 4sums and they are fabulous! Although, more than a 3sum is usually not cost justifiable because it’s not probable that a client can make love and climax with each Lady. I’m sure the Courtesans would love to have a party involving a client and all of the Ladies, so it is a possibility if the client has unlimited funds.

cronos
    Participant

I don’t know if there are any office policies about that but I know Dr. Who did that for a special birthday celebration at another house in the area.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by cronos.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

A client(s) may request all of the Courtesans available in the house that cater to that type of party for a multi-girl lovefest. Multiple girl parties are negotiable over the house minimum which is set for one Lady. The cost will obviously be more with each additional Courtesan; however, if a client is a high roller, Sheri’s Ranch will accommodate him, her or a man and woman couple.

Jeremy Lemur
    Participant

I recall several of the ladies talking about a “tensome” they had recently…

tensome

Angel Parr
    Participant

If you have the right amount of cash anything is possible, so you just keep on dreaming Andy, and when you hit big come and get us all!!!

Flint
    Participant

I would want to hear details on that tensome, without revealing anything about the men’s identities.

Andy
    Participant

So dreams come true after all, eh? I just need to rob a few banks first.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by Andy.
    Flint
    Participant

Actually three guys with seven girls may be marginally affordable if the costs are evnely distributed.

Andy
    Participant

That would be a hell of a story to tell friends. If I met somebody who told me that story, I think I would be skeptical. Especially if it was one guy and ten ladies. Can you imagine telling people that? They’d call me a liar.

Flint
    Participant

One guy and ten girls would be incredible but high unbelievable. 1 guy for 7/3 girls is certainly conceivable and in principle doable for enough funds.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Multiple Girl parties are exciting because all of those beautiful naked female bodies are revealed for the client to fondle, caress and embrace. However, anything beyond a 3sum is simply a fun filled lecherous frolic. One-on-one parties can be very erotic and romantic; however, multiple Girl parties are usually more pleasurably lustful than tender amorous sex with one Courtesan.

Keep in mind that every time a male client switches Courtesan partners for sexual intercourse they must change condoms so it’s very tedious and time consuming; a solution to this problem would be for all the Ladies to wear female condoms which is unlikely since some of the Courtesans don’t approve of them. A client may not have sex with multiple Courtesans using the same condom because the Ladies don’t want to exchange their body fluids even though all of them are STD free.

A 5sum plus might be an unprecedented fantasy party because most clients want to experience a new lascivious sexual moment at least once! Also, Courtesans are usually more adventurous with clients in multiple Courtesan parties because they tend to feel more relaxed and secure when other Ladies are in the room. In addition, they might delight you by putting on a breathtaking Lesbian show; if you’re exceptionally nice, you may even be invited to join them!

Flint
    Participant

Good to know firefighter. Maybe that would be a good final party.

Allissa
    Participant

I’m always down for an orgy! I say do it

Flint
    Participant

Allissa I have you in mind for the short list. Although, are there any ladies at the Ranch who would Not be up for an orgy?

Shay
    Participant

That is just the kind of party this place would love to host. Plenty of freaks… including myself.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar