(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 7 months ago by Anonymous. This post has been viewed 2735 times
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Is there a fetish or term for touching areas of the fully clothed body? I’ve always enjoyed the feel of fabric and flesh as I’m either lightly stroking or rubbing her thigh or feeling her breasts up through her shirt and bra. Same goes for caressing or playfully grabbing her butt through jeans.

Of course, this sort of touching eventually gets my little brain hard so that we eventually shed our clothes. But sometimes, this sort of touching is mutual and can last awhile because it just feels so darn good.

CandyAndy
    Participant

The closest thing I can think of is frotteurism. It’s the paraphilia of rubbing up against another person, usually the genitals against the thighs or hands touching breasts. It is illegal in the United States and most perpetrators perform such actions in public crowded places where they can easily flee.

Obviously, the victims of this paraphilia don’t give consent where I believe you are talking about consensual touching with cloths on. It may still be considered a from of frotteurism, but I’m not exactly sure.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Actually meant with hands only and with mutual consent.

Allissa
    Participant

That sounds hot and sexy, I got turned on thinking about it. Kinda of a tease but leads to a great ending I’m sure! Not sure what it’s called but sounds like great Foreplay to me!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Foreplay does fit for this as well.

Angel Parr
    Participant

Shyguy,
    This is a very common fetish, but I’m not sure that there’s a name for it particularly. I had never herd of a name so I did in search for it, I couldn’t find an exact name for the act but I think that’s just cause it’s not too uncommon. If I where to call it anything it would just be a quickie, lol!

Willie A
    Participant

Hooter girl Allissa with Hawks jersey. got my mouth watering.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Been searching online and the terms cuddling and second base also sound like it could be defined as these actions. But I’m leaning towards calling it a type of foreplay that I really enjoy before the clothes off intimacy.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar