(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    1lovekristi
    Participant

So, with the coronavirus causing businesses to be shut down and entire areas to go into “lockdown”, I was wondering if Sheri’s Ranch is still open and if so, are the courtesans taking any special precautions with the clients (and vice-versa)?

Flint
    Participant

I got a response from Dena, but did not ask if she was at the Ranch. Best to call and find out before making any plans, IMO.

mr. s
    Participant

I saw a picture on a lady’s twitter page of a sign on the door that says it’s closed until April 18th, but as Flint said it’s best to try to call and find out.

Flint
    Participant

Good to know, thanks.

Flint
    Participant

There re no ladies listed for the week, so I assume the Ranch is closed.

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

Apparently the Governor of Nevada asked or ordered all the brothels in the state, as non-essential businesses, to close for 30 days. Sheri’s, Chicken Ranch, and I think most if not all of the northern brothels did comply.

Flint
    Participant

Not surprised, although I would feel safer at the Ranch, then at other locale in LV. Hopefully they will reopen in a month+.

Flint
    Participant

Wish I knew when the Ranch would reopen and the ladies to return.

Flint
    Participant

Any guesses as to when the Ranch will open?

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

The schedule of ladies does show ladies at the Ranch beginning April 22, but who knows if that is still correct. This thing is dragging out longer than anyone initially expected. They may allow some businesses to start opening back up pretty soon (and I hope they do), but unfortunately they probably don’t see brothels as “essential”. (Though we could argue with that!)

Flint
    Participant

Sheri’s is essential in these times, hoochie. MY guess is that it might be May or alter for some businesses to open up again. I am concerned about flying at least this year.

Flint
    Participant

I see there is a weekly lineup.. I wonder if the is so?

Flint
    Participant

Did not last.

Flint
    Participant

another weekly losting.

Flint
    Participant

many weekly lineups,but Is the Ranch open??

Flint
    Participant

A same I have no opening news.

Flint
    Participant

posting check

mr. s
    Participant

Flint, I have no news either about wether or not the ranch is re-open or not yet which is very confusing because some ladies have their schedule dates up for July, Aug and Sept.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by mr. s.
    Anakin
    Participant

I’ve seen a twitter post from Dena that said that Phase 2 is in place until July 30. When I replied ask her if that included the hotel and bar, she replied, “yes, but it’s June 30th not July.” I took that to mean that the hotel and bar can open sooner (which would count as “see you then” for me), but I may have misunderstood, or it could also be that some dates are changed. Things do change fast, so it will remain hard to keep up.
    Fingers crossed that we’ll see our favorite ladies again soon!

Anakin
    Participant

Ah… I just read the whole thread. It does say June 30th. I may have to pop in for a “hello.”

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar