(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    KoalaBear
    Participant

Has SR opened an on site Restaurant & if so what are the opening hours ??

Eva M
    Participant

We have a great restaurant on site. The hours are Sunday – Thursday from 11:00am – 9:00pm and Friday – Saturday from 11:00am – 11:00pm. However if you’re staying in the hotel you can have breakfast at 9:00am instead. One of the many perks of being out guest

KoalaBear
    Participant

Thank you Eva just what I wanted to know as I will be staying at the Ranch on the weekend of Nov 8 & 9.

Flint
    Participant

Someday i have to try out the food. Usually i have a different type of appetite when I visit.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Sports Bar & Restaurant on premises at Sheri’s Ranch is fabulous. It’s a local’s favorite commercial type restaurant & bar and has been in business over 10 years. Many locals patronize the restaurant and bar for food and drink only and may or may not party with the Courtesans; however, there are always several Ladies in the bar all day long between 11 am and 3 am.

Eva M
    Participant

KoalaBear I’m glad I could help & can’t wait to meet you.

KoalaBear
    Participant

Flint you should take care of both appetites when you next visit :)))

KoalaBear
    Participant

Thank you for the info Firefighter.

KoalaBear
    Participant

Hi Eva does that mean you will be at the Ranch that weekend ???? :))

Flint
    Participant

koala you may be correct but i would need a much longer stay at the Ranch. Maybe an overnight stay?

KoalaBear
    Participant

Definitely Flint. Actually I have booked in for 2 nights in November. Have to book early when traveling from Australia :))

Allissa
    Participant

Everybody loves the Prime Rib! We have awesome cooks 😉 enjoy your stay!

KoalaBear
    Participant

Thank you Allissa & I’m sure I will enjoy my stay :)) Any steak or prime rib is good but its the sauce that makes the meal. So what sauces are on the menu…béarnaise , mushroom or brandy sauce ect ?? Gee why isn’t a menu up on the web site ???

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by KoalaBear.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by KoalaBear.
    Eva M
    Participant

KoalaBear, I think so… I’ll be giving Mama Dena my dates soon and 11/8-9 are on my schedule to be here.

KoalaBear
    Participant

Thank you Eva.

Flint
    Participant

Good question as to why menus are not linked t the website? Ranchmama?

KoalaBear
    Participant

Yes it is Flint & its not that hard to do either going by what other restaurants do for their web sites. It would be another reason for people to stay at the ranch as well & it would make it clear to people that there is a restaurant there.

Mr. Incredible
    Participant

I’m sorry, not trying to be “mean” but their restaurant’s menu should be the last thing you’re worried about. Unless you are going there for their restaurants food, like locals tend to do because the food is delicious! I would imagine that they can work around anything if you are allergic to something as well. It is definitely a plus towards aiding in the experience you receive from any wonderful lady there. Depending on your party, it can even be FREE and included!!! Hope you enjoy your experience in which I can say, “you definitely will.”

KoalaBear
    Participant

Your right Mr Incredible the restaurant is the last thing I am thinking about as its more of a bonus than anything else. Having made a brief visit to the Ranch back in 2011 I know I will enjoy my 2 night stay & the parties I plan to have later this year.

Flint
    Participant

I agree that the restaurant is not a primary concern, but just a bonus.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar