(800) 506-3565
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Flint
    Participant

Have any ladies determined their schedule for the second half of this year? if so, could they post it here as well as on their Ranch webpage?

Anakin
    Participant

I’ll second this request. The profile pages only show the schedules through July right now, but I’m curious about late September and early October.

Flint
    Participant

Curious from August to October.

mr. s
    Participant

I am curious to about it too but I’m sure it will take just as long for the ladies to post there schedules for Aug through Oct as it does to reply to emails. lol

The schedules listed go 3 months out, so you will not see August, September and October until July.

mr. s
    Participant

I understand but I don’t want to book everything at the last minute.

Flint
    Participant

would be nice to hear ladies schedules from August to the end of the year.

Lonesome Joe
    Participant

I’d like that too. I often visit this site to see if Erin is coming back and I always make a point of looking to see what other ladies might be around in the coming months, and it seems that when I find a lady I might be interested in seeing she doesn’t have a schedule posted. Is it because their schedules haven’t been updated yet? Or because they aren’t currently schedduled or have they just moved on? I’m finding it hard to find someone I might like on the schedule.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Lonesome Joe.
    Flint
    Participant

Lonesome, you know there is little traffic here these days. Maybe she will appear, someday.

Lonesome Joe
    Participant

I really hope she does come back because I’d love to see her again. In the meantime, I was just searching for a lady for a possible GFE and while lots of profiles came up, not ONE of the ladies that I was interested in is scheduled to be here in the next four months. It’s very frustrating.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Lonesome Joe.
    Flint
    Participant

I hear you on that.

John
    Participant

Just curious, Flint…have you ever partied with Emma? I just found her profile and think she’s gorgeous…and I’d love to be with a lady with an Australian accent!! I may have found my reason to return to the Ranch…

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by John.
    Flint
    Participant

No, but i have thought about partying with her.

Lonesome Joe
    Participant

I hadn’t noticed Emma but looked her up after seeing this…very nice looking lady!

Flint
    Participant

too many ladies, too little time and money….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar