(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 35 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 1 month ago by Flint. This post has been viewed 8838 times
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Flint
    Participant

if you knew that you would only have 2 more parties at Sheri’s, whom would it be with and what them or role playing if any? Ladies can chime in as well.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Both with Ellie. No role playing needed. She alone is enough to make dreams come true!

Flint
    Participant

Thanks Jazz Man. Ellie has been on my list for a long time, but have never been to the Ranch when she was there.

Flint
    Participant

No one else?

Flint
    Participant

a shame traffic is so low, that there are minimal responses….

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

I would say Ellie, but I recently checked that box. So now, if I could only party with two more ladies, I would pick CiCi and Paloma.

Flint
    Participant

Thanks hoochie. Ellie is on my list, but when I am there she is not.

dabigguy
    Participant

Active or former?

Flint
    Participant

Since I am talking now, current. BTW not limited to single girl parties.

dabigguy
    Participant

Tough call, since I used to have a list but accidentally deleted it. Destini’s a definite, preferably with her girlfriend Riley. Destini & Riley

Flint
    Participant

I would like to party with Destini, but I think Riley is not there anymore.

Jack Daniel
    Participant

Flint, my last 2 parties will be with Izabella. If you haven’t partied with her yet, you really should. And if you are looking for a threesome, you just can’t go wrong with adding Violet. The two of them together are just out of this world! I’ve never partied with Ellie but I’m sure she’s great too. You couldn’t go wrong with a threesome with Izzy and Ellie or Izzy and Destini. Unfortunately, Riley is no longer there.

Flint
    Participant

Thanks. never considered Isabella or Violet. Maybe Ellie and Destini?

dabigguy
    Participant

Which is why I said “preferably,” even though her profile hasn’t been deleted like my other top-tier choices of Fabienne, Brianna Costello, and Britney Ryder.

Continuing on the not-there-anymore-but-not-deleted track, Terra was also a top-tier choice.
    Terra

Flint
    Participant

Briaana and Terra would be on my list, if they were to return to the Ranch.

Jack Daniel
    Participant

Dabigguy, Fabienne is still there with the name Jacqueline. Look up Jacqueline’s profile and you’ll see the same pic. They don’t usually delete a profile unless the lady specifically asks. Last I knew, Terra was working next door.

Flint
    Participant

Terra is working next door, or was, as I do not look at That site much?

Jack Daniel
    Participant

Yeah, she’s at the Chicken Ranch with the name Lara Trevelyn.

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

Terra used to be at the top of my list, then she made too many trips to the grocery store. I looked at her pics on next-door’s web site, looks like she is still a candidate for Weight Watchers. Too bad. Everyone says she is such a sweetheart, and when slim is very beautiful.

Flint
    Participant

Thanks Jack and hoochie. Don’t miss Terra that much, now.
    Should the final party be multigirl, ignoring the cost for now?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar