(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Tracy Reiss
    Participant

Stepping from the ebony night, she entered the room. Bright neon lights of the room bathed her in an eerie glow. Pounding music caused a throbbing in her body she hadn’t felt in a long time. Each nerve seemed to awaken and her skin began to tingle, stretching over her body like an anaconda devouring its prey. Her green- grey eyes encased between the longest eyelashes one has ever seen slowly scanned the room taking in every sight. The cloying smell of sweet perfume cascaded her senses like a torrential waterfall high in the mountains. Musky sweat hit her nostrils and lingered there drawing her deeper into its enticing boundaries. Her raven black- blue hair fell gently around her shoulders and formed a soft U shape ending just below her shoulder blades, glistening like it was wet. Her pale, silken ivory skin seemed to glisten in the light and her blood red, dark ruby red lips puckered in a tiny kiss all on their own. Her stance was one that commanded attention, legs slightly apart, a narrow waist, but not too thin. Legs that were well muscled and toned showed no hint ever have been in the sun. She was dressed in the shortest tight black leather mini skirt; the leather looked so soft it held her every curve like she was born in to it, not a wrinkle or crease anywhere. Feet encased in black leather ,tight boots with old fashioned hooks from ankle to just above the knee, the 4 inch heels adding height but not uncomfortable. Her top was a crushed velvet corset molding her waist and breasts like a second skin. The deep burgundy color was so vivid and dark, laced so tightly it was a wonder she could take a breath. She took 1 deep breath and seemed to glide to the bar quickly and determinedly, the crowd seemed to fall away like a negligee from a blushing bride on her first night. She opened her lips to speak and asked for a Merlot.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Tracy Reiss.
    Angel Parr
    Participant

Wow, I was going to add to it, but thats kinda a tough act to follow, you’re a heck of a writer!

Tracy
    Participant

Add something, a brief idea, let’s see where it goes

Flint
    Participant

you do not write professionsally, Tracy?

Tracy Reiss
    Participant

No, I do not, but I have written poetry most of my life and make my own greeting cards

Amber Lynn
    Participant

While patiently awaiting the delivery of her libation, her eyes locked…

@TracyReiss Holy hell women…LoL!it takes a lot to make me speechless, but damn! You are fabulous! I ❤️ you!

Tracy
    Participant

…on to the most unlikely of beings in the room. There she stood behind the bar. Through the smoky haze she took in the breath taking beauty. The outfit she wore was completely opposite of her usual taste of attire. Her curves accented by the hunter green leather pants forming tightly to her tight behind. Her long shapely legs well defined by the soft leather showed well toned calves and thighs. Her feet encased in soft ballet slippers. Her waist, though she did not require it was cinched tightly by a black butter soft suede lace up corset under which she wore a emerald green off shoulder peasant blouse with a soft bow tied loosely at the top of her cleavage.The material satin shimmered as she moved. The long sleeves ending just above her wrist in a point directing her gaze to the beautiful hands. Just watching the mixologist work she noticed the soft bend in her wrist, her tapered well manicured long nails decorated in soft pink polish. Her gaze slowly traveled to the face above the mouth watering body where she viewed her object of desire. A vision! Soft blonde hair shone in the eerie light, The cut accentuated her fabulous bone structure on a drastic angled cut ending at her chin. Her eyes pierced the near darkness of the room in the most beautiful shade of green with golden flakes that flashed in amusement, Her nose small and upturned gave her an air of haughtiness which didn’t seem real. Lips full and ripe like strawberries waiting to be nibbled on. Her lips parted and the melodic tone of her voice broke her stare. “Hi stranger, what can I do for you?”

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

Nice Trac…I want in!

What can this beautiful creature do for me…? Aurora asks herself. Her body’s response to this innocent question is deep and powerful within the very center of her being. She smiles and her eyes flash an intense primal desire mirrored perfectly within her newest conquest’s eyes.

Her reply is unspoken at first but much more powerful than any word could have been that would have rushed from her tongue. She moves closer and reaches out to brush a silky curl of golden hair from the woman’s cheek. She then runs her nail along her exquisite jawline; all the while noticing how the woman’s sharp intake of breath causes her breasts to strain against the restrictive fabric of her top. This electrical stimulation that passes between the two makes the throbbing within her body change to a pinprick of need between her thighs.

She picks up the glass of wine that had been placed in front of her, takes a sip,  and allows the flavor to explode within her mouth. She then leans across the bar and says, in a voice deepened by her passion, “Don’t remain a stranger to me. What time do you get off work tonight?”

Flint
    Participant

too many literary ladies to add.

Tracy
    Participant

Evangeline looks across the bar. Gazing into Auroras eyes and with out hesitation in a soft but firm voice says the real question my dear is when do and how do you get off? She pours herself a shot of Patron, picks up a shaker adds ice and chills it, , Pours it into an ice cold shot glass and drinks it quickly, The fiery liquid burns going down but nothing compared to the heat radiating From the smoldering stare of her admirer. She glances at the clock, “I am off at 2, don’t be late darlin”. I do not wait for anyone and should you be even 1 moment late it could be very harsh for you. During this brief verbal banter, Evangeline’s nipples grew taunt and the tingle she felt was as pin pricks to her, Not at all unpleasant. Oh what games could be played with this one she thought to herself. Maybe she had finally met someone who could keep up with her dark thoughts and naughty actions.

Angel Parr
    Participant

(Montana forced me in this one at…well I guess it would be, drink point…just go with it lol)

Little did she know, she was in for a roller-coaster ride of exotic passion that she had never imagined even in her deepest of tainted thoughts. She hadn’t just met a partner kinky enough to keep up, no, she had met her match, and oh, what a match it would turn out to be. As she smiled with a smirk at her newest late night endeavor, she knew then that she would test Auroras challenge, for she was curious as to what her idea of ‘harsh’ would be, and was eager to find out.

Tracy
    Participant

Aurora accepted her drink and scanned the crowded bar. She sauntered over to the last half circle booth in the corner and sat down gracefully. The booth faced the entire room where she could watch everything going and coming. Her thoughts raced to Evangelines statement. How and when did she get off? How far could she go, she was the one in charge, it never occurred to her someone else might be. Could she go with that? Could she relinquish control and let another do to her body what she had done to others? The mere thought of it made her dampen between her silky thighs. Slowly she raised her eyes and saw the beautiful bartender grinning at her , she met the look and with a slow deliberate hand raised her drink and toasted the lady behind the bar. Evangeline mouthed to Aurora, “It’s on pet”,. Aurora nodded and her left hand moved from the table and she placed it under the table and drug her nails faintly up and down her inner thigh.
    On her left she saw a gentleman approaching her table. He had smoldering eyes but the weren’t dark brown as you looked into them they were the softest color of amber with gold flakes, His skin a light olive color just touched by a perpetual tan. He stood about 6’2″ and she guessed He weighed about 180. Broad shoulders, narrow hips, long legs. His nose was a little off center but gave His face character, lips full and tinged naturally red. The kind of lips that could drive you insane, a pouty lower lip just meant for nibbling on. Geezus He was hot. He approached the table and Aurora looked at Him. He gazed back and something in His look stirred a flutter in her stomach. He opened His mouth and in a low baritone voice He said “you have had a view now lower your eyes until I tell you different”. Aurora lowered her eyes, in her mind she wondered what kind of place had she stumbled into?

• This reply was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by Tracy.
    Angel Parr
    Participant

Curious by the allure of this entire situation and captivated at his confident yet soft demand she waited intently for his next request. She was surprised that a complete stranger would greet her with such dominance, but even more so that he had made her immediately respect his orders. Unsure of what to expect she stared down at her glass as he seated himself next to her.

Tracy
    Participant

Aurora sat with eyes lowered. She so wanted to lift her eyes and look more closely at the Man next to her. In the pit of her stomach she knew now what it must feel like to not be in charge of a situation, a new feeling for her to be sure. The anticipation of what would follow as well as a bit of fear. The strangeness of it made her quiver inside add to that her lust for Evangeline and it was all she could do not to squirm in her seat. Aurora wanted to question the gentleman about why He thought He could insinuate Himself into her space but knew if she were in control what consequences there could be should the scene continue and oh how she wanted to continue. Her mind raced with the naughty thoughts of the paces this Man could put her through. Such exquisite pain mixed with pleasure. Trembling inwardly she drew a breath and sat a little straighter, Pushing her breast upward and forward a slight arch to her back, her ankles slightly parted her hands resting on her thighs. licking her lips to moisten them. Aurora started to speak slowly and carefully, “Sir, what do you require from me?”

Adi
    Participant

Hi, My name’s Jeffrey…I have been a lurker in this place for many years now. I am thankful that I’m a nobody. There is no way that I would ever be allowed to witness the crazy shit that goes on in this place if anyone would ever truly “SEE” me.

That being said, I wonder, who do I warn?

Evangaline is so incredibly sexy and at times even appears to be innocent with her angelic blonde appeal. Hmmph, angelic, that’s the last word I would use to describe her after watching her for a bit. Then there’s William; the women believe he is tall, dark, and handsome. I just know that he is Dangerous.

All of a minute this new female walks in and instead of one or the other trying to manipulate her for fun, they both are.

But I just have to shake my head…

While they think they are in charge, they have limited their scope within this dark world of control for the last few years. And while I don’t get to join into all the festivities, I have been around enough other places to know that this new female, Aurora, is a big player and I can only wait for the fireworks.

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

Require???

Sometimes just a word can make another think they’re the King. I’ll play….

From my lowered gaze I can still see his expression; cocky, smug, beautiful but self-entitled. I need to get someone to another location, I’m ready for adventure and I think I should start with this interesting creature.

He tells me that we are moving on. He says I need to take my things and follow him. I ask demurely, “May I at least know who I am following?” He tells me his name is William. I tell him that I am at his command, lol, and as we pass the bar, I see a quick acknowledgement pass between him and Evangeline. Oh yeah, I will have both this evening…Bonus!! The other thing I love is that they think I haven’t seen their exchange.

We move through the club to a side door; well disguised by the interior décor. William stops and steps to the side as he opens the door and allows me to enter the room first. Wealth and excess are displayed in an almost vulgar manner.

My eyes make a quick sweep and then focus upon where I want to be. I purposefully appear to be hesitant and act like I am having second thoughts. Oh yeah, he’s fallen for it. Because I seem to be scared of the over-sized wooden cross in the corner of the room, it’s the first place he wants to take me. He forcefully tells me to approach it. Me, being the ever-obedient one, slowly makes my way there but my eyes are downcast and I am showing signs of reluctance. I tell him I am unsure of what to do and ask if he will show me. Sucker…

He is more than willing to think he has a newbie within his grasp. He slides his hand within the restraint to demonstrate, I watch and then slowly run my nails up his arm to where the leather strap meets his flesh. Then, quick as lightning, I grab the quick catch restraint and pull it tight. He is looking at me with a slightly confused look but doesn’t respond fast enough to stop me from pulling his other arm up and catching it too.

Oh what a surprise…the hunter has become the prey. What shall I do with him now?

I step up to him and lean close. “Baby, I won’t hurt you” I say…”We’re just playing, Right?”

His eyes, ever smoldering, show just a hint of irritation but also interest.

I look around the room and see a wonderful collection of knives in a display cabinet hanging prominently behind a large cherry wood desk. Oooh, I’m thinking as I walk to them.

I take down a large, ornate, sharp as hell dagger and return to my captive. I look in his eyes and tell him not to move. I begin at the waist band of his jeans; cutting through fabric to reveal long, lean, toned thighs – one leg and then the other. I cut enough to leave the denim as another form of restraint hanging from his ankles. I next move on to his shirt. I make sure to slice through the material over his nipples. I watch his body shudder as the blade slides along the sensitive skin. As his nipples are revealed I bend in and nibble upon the soft flesh – making his hips buck toward me. I pull my head back from his chest and quietly tell him that I will not have that sort of impulsive behavior and if he does it again he will be punished.

I finish the rearrangement of his clothing – using the strips of fabric to restrain him tighter to the cross. The only cover to the captivating parts of his body is a thin layer of satin and I feel the need to remove this also (after a bit more teasing).

Moving closer to him, I run my nails softly up his inner thigh and see his member jump at the intimate touch. He seems to have heeded my earlier warning though because he otherwise remains still. I look into his eyes and tell him he is a good boy. I once again lower my head and take his hardened nipple into my mouth while reaching forward and grabbing his hard cock. Oh, oh, oh…no longer the good boy. He jerks with surprise and I pull back, shaking my head.

I told you…Didn’t I?

Tracy
    Participant

Stepping back Aurora surveys the cabinet against the far wall. Oh what a variety of items displayed. All manner of interesting articles both for pain and pleasure. Deciding first is a chore, finally Aurora see the perfect object. Leather straps with silver buckles and a ornate cylindrical cage with small nubs inside, not sharp but enough to be suitable irritating to its wearer. Taking the deliciously evil item in her delicate hand she saunters towards William. Placing her hand on his muscular thighs she lowers her body before Him. Blowing softly against His semi erect cock raises the leather strap and with firm slaps strikes His cock. The immediate reaction is music to her ears. The groan escaping His lips is orgasmic. She slides the cage over the cock and straps it firmly in place. Williams cock is entrapped in the cage which never allows the cock to become fully hard and when is swells the nubs apply pressure to cause William annoying, mind distracting pain. Looking at the time Aurora realizes it is closing and Evangeline will be getting off. Aurora retrieves a satin lined blindfold and places it securely over Williams eyes it is followed by a medium sized ball gag strapped around His head. Dragging her nails across His chest she decides to add 1 more article and reaches for the weighted nipple clamps. Teasing the nipples into hard pebbles she clamps them firmly. Leaning forward she whispers in His ear “Don’t go away now”, kisses His forehead and leaves the room. Aurora walks into the bar and Evangeline is just locking the door, the bar completely void of patrons. Music still lightly thumping in the background. Evangeline looks up and in the moment a surprised, stunned look crosses her face. She stammers “Where is William?” Aurora smiles and motions to the back door she just came through. Evangeline turns and heads to go through the door and as she passes Aurora, Aurora reaches out wraps her hand in Evangeline’s hair and pulls sharply backwards. This cause a wince and an immediate stop to Evangelines forward progress. Aurora maintains the tautness and forces Evangeline to turn and face her. Locking eyes Aurora leans in and firmly presses her lips to the stunned woman. He will wait till we are better acquainted.

Angel Parr
    Participant

“I have a bit of a conversation to have with you miss Evangeline” Aurora finished as she shoved her to her knees before her, dumfounding the once dominate Evangeline and forcing her into a erotic submission she never thought she would or could travel to. As Aurora placed hard metallic handcuffs tight on her wrists and began hog tying her, legs into cuffs, she began explaining her morbid, dirty, tainted thoughts. “Tonight you are my test subjects, he will feel slight discomfort, and perhaps some pleasure, but you, you will feel the full wrath of my diluted fantasies. You will show me your limits, and I will push them until you understand that you are now my property, to do with as I please, and your only job to enjoy bringing me pleasure. That is your only purpose, and what a beautiful purpose you have with me. Are you ready for me to show you what you deserve?”
    Timidly she tried to reply, yes, I am yours, but I’ve never been anything but dominate before and I’m not sure of my limits. She attempted to explain, but all she got out was “yes, I am yours But I…” before Aurora shoved a gag into her mouth and let her fun begin.

Tracy
    Participant

Aurora rolled the helpless Evangeline to her side and using a very sharp knife cut Evangeline’s garments from her body. The cool air of the bar had the desired effect and her pale skin soon puckered in the most appropriate places. As her nipples hardened, Aurora placed clamps on them firmly. Silver clamps with a chain connecting them and a small dainty bell that rang at the slightest movement. Aurora braided Evangeline’s hair tightly down her back. Evangeline’s eyes wide, her body trembling in the cool air and in anticipation of what would follow. Her clit throbbed with pleasure, never before had she felt the rush of emotions. Was she truly the Domme she believed herself to be? How far would this wonderful creature push her? Lastly when would she get the orgasm building so deeply with in?
    Aurora left the room , making Her way to the secreted play area in the back.. William heard the door open and stopped struggling immediately, listening intently. Aurora sauntered over and without hesitation, drug Her nails sharply down his side, Whispering, not to worry Evangeline will be joining us shortly My pet. The beautiful woman located a cart and pushed it to the bar, she loaded Evangeline on it and the cart, Aurora and Evangeline returned to the play area. Unceremoniously using Her toe she pushed Evangeline to the floor. Aurora looked down at Evangeline and in a smooth firm voice said” Shall we begin?” Rule 1.. immediately do as you are told. Rule 2.. do not cum unless directed, Rule 3..Consequences for disobeying My instructions will be immediate and harsh. Looking at both William and Evagenline, Aurora asked” Do you accept”?
    Not waiting for a response She reached for Her first instrument of pleasure? Pain?

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

“What an interesting dilemma?”Aurora’s vocalizes; wanting to excite and unnerve her new playtoys. She knows she must break their domineering natures before she is able to reassemble them into Her Ideals.

“I enjoy the sounds you will make when I provide both pain and pleasure…your goal is to entertain me with these sounds well enough to earn your release.”

“Let’s begin….”

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar