(800) 506-3565

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tigerwring
    Participant

Hi

I was wondering what the limo service is. Does this pick us up from the airport and drop us of at the hotel at the brothel. Could we get a ride back for the return trip. How much does the limo service cost.

Thanks

Flint
    Participant

Ye syou get a round trip. I go from my hotel to the ranch and back, but others may start at the airport. The limo is complementary but it is customary to tip your driver.

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

Also, be aware that if you travel to Sheri’s via the “free” limo service, they pay the limo driver by deducting some money from the lady you party with. So if she is aware that you came in on the limo (and she probably is), that will affect how much she charges you for the party. So there is no free lunch. I think it is better just to rent a car and drive there yourself. Regardless of how you travel, though, you will have a great time at Sheri’s!

Flint
    Participant

Forgot to meant that hoochie, thanks.

Participant

Thank you for informing me about the “free” limo. I used the limo service one previously and was unaware of how it affected the negotiation process. I am making a trip out to the ranch soon but I don’t want to rent a car specifically to drive to the ranch and back. Do you think taking an Uber or a taxi is a viable option to get to the ranch instead of the “free” limo? Thanks for your help in advance.

Flint
    Participant

I have been told Uber is fairly expensive, but never tried it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar