(800) 506-3565
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Red Diamonds
    Participant

I know there are a lot of men that would love a threesome with me so if we could add one of these ladies please:
    Cassie Bo
    Allissa
    Fabienne
    Remy

These are the ladies that I know for sure are here this week 🙂 I have more on the wish list but they are on their days off

Flint
    Participant

I presume these ladies are the ones you like to party with the best, RED?

kane
    Participant

Well, a two girl party with you and any of those ladies would be fantastic, but as I follow Allissa on twitter and have had twitter talks with her, she would be my first choice. Would have partied with her for sure on my visit in May, but I missed her by one day.

Flint
    Participant

Allissa and Red sound like a good choice.

Allissa
    Participant

Lets get this party started!!! Woot Woot!

Ken Hollander
    Participant

I want to start by saying that although i have not met Red Diamonds, I find her to be gorgeous. I have not met any of the girls on your wish list there, but based on my findings online, I would say that Fabienne has beauty that makes the Diamonds that are Red shine even brighter, and so in my humble opinion, considering many psychological and physiological factors, I would say that this set up would be the ideal two-girl party. I also going to go out on a limb here and say that Red Diamonds would be such and amazing experience on a more personalized setting as well. I wish all the girls were twins, but sadly only two of them are.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar