(800) 506-3565
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    mrpaul
    Participant

How often does Sheri’s hire new ladies to come work at the ranch…. and do any of these ladies work at other brothels while employed at Sheri’s?

Allissa
    Participant

MrPaul it seems as though they have a new lady or two each week and I personally havent heard whether they work at other brothels or not.

Charina Lee
    Participant

And then there are ladies like Allissa who is soooooo exciting she’s like a new experience EVERY TIME!!!!

Hugs,

Charina

techieguy80
    Participant

So true Charina, Allissa is beyond exciting!

Allissa
    Participant

You are so sweet Charina! You are SSSOOOOO much fun to be around, provide excellent parties, and cook us great food! Charina is the sh$t!

Thank you too techie you know I think you are pretty awesome! Had such a good time last week!

RanchMama

Sorry for the late response Mrpaul. I don’t get on here often enough. We get new ladies all the time and yes some still work at other brothels while working with us. We don’t require ladies to exclusive to us. I feel that it’s always good to try other places. Then one can appreciate all the fun different things that make each brothel unique.

Kimmy D
    Participant

I am a new lady here at Sheri’s, and while I can not speak for other ladies, I will be exclusively here!

Charina Lee
    Participant

Thank you Allissa! I’d just love to make a movie with Allissa! She’s soooooo sexy!

Hugs,

Charina

Flint
    Participant

Time to revive the weekly news webcast. It would be so helpful to see the new ladies on it.

Kimmy D
    Participant

That would be fun! Great Idea

mrpaul
    Participant

Flint… YES bring it back! Uncensored!

Mr. Paul,
    I personally only work at Sheri’s. However the more I am here I have discoveredthis is fun and not work. Come on, you know that Sheri’s is the greatest place ever! It’s like adult Disney World!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar