(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    AquaMan
    Participant

Hello all

I’m new here and wanted to introduce myself. Found out about Sheris Ranch through one of the blog post about a month ago and became more curious. From the little time I’ve read and lurked around the forum, I feel Sheris is a cool place for the sexually inexperienced. With all that said I decided to plan a trip to Sheris to hand in my V-Card in 2016 and learn a few tricks in the process! 😉

AquaMan

• This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by AquaMan.
    Flint
    Participant

Looking forward to reading about your first party Aquaman.

AquaMan
    Participant

Can’t wait to post about it.

techieguy80
    Participant

Welcome aboard AquaMan, it is the greatest adult place on earth! Feel free to fire away if you have any questions.

Flint
    Participant

what techie said.

AquaMan
    Participant

Now that you guys mention it a question does come to mind. For those who frequent sheris (or other brothels) would you say it has improved your sexual confidence as a potential lover in your personal life?

Flint
    Participant

not certain how to answer that without some thought.

AquaMan
    Participant

Too many brothel visits to recall ay Flint. Hahah lol

Flint
    Participant

Aquaman I have had them over many years, which is why it is hard to really answer.

AquaMan
    Participant

No big deal if you don’t have an answer, I was just curious that’s all.

Northwoods
    Participant

AquaMan,

I have been frequenting Sheris for a little over 2 years now. My situation is a little different than yours. I have been married to the same beautiful lady for 42 years. Until 2 years ago she was the only woman I had been with. We spent our 40th anniversary at Sheris to try something out of the box for us.

Now to answer your question, it made me a better lover and taught me a lot about the ways to please a woman. Am I more confident, yes. The experience has made me more comfortable as well. Most importantly it as shown me that I get way more pleasure when I focus on giving her the ultimate climax. It is cool when your partner tries to out do you.

AquaMan
    Participant

Thanks for that response Northwoods! That’s the type of feeling I’m expecting to leave Sheris with after my first visit, glad to hear you did. I assume this has really added a spark to your marriage.

techieguy80
    Participant

AquaMan, it has been nearly 6 years since I was in your shoes when I made my first trip to Sheri’s to cash in the V card. Without a doubt it has increased my confidence all around in my personal life, not just in the bedroom. That part of the experience you can’t put a price on in my opinion.

Akira
    Participant

Hey aquaman! I am excited to hear that you are interested in visiting the ranch. This is the perfect place to turn in your “V-card”. We are all experienced ladies with your best interest in mind. Feel free to email me with any questions you may have!

AquaMan
    Participant

Thanks for the the responses Techie and Akira!

Brittney Ryder
    Participant

Welcome AquaMan. The forum is a great to start interacting and having questions answered. We’re excited to have you join us.

Please feel free to email me with any personal question.

http://sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=477

AquaMan
    Participant

Thanks Brittney.

Amber Lynn
    Participant

@AquaMan…Brit is right, the forum is the best place to start exploring the ranch and how things work. Once you get a better understanding do be shy…reach out to a lady or two that catches you eye, and build a rapport via email prior to your visit!

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Angel Parr
    Participant

Hey AquaMan,
    Welcome to the forum! I have to comment on your previous statement, if you come here and don’t leave with a few new trick up your sleeve, you did something drastically wrong lol! I have always felt that its my job as a Courtesan to teach my clients something new and different, esp. for virgins. Coming here should always lead to an improvement in your sex life, confidence, stress relief, and all around mental health! I would love to show you what an amazing experience we can provide for you, and take that V-card off your hands for you!

AquaMan
    Participant

I appreciate the advice Amber and Angel! Looking forward to meeting you ladies in the near future.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar