(800) 506-3565
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    yeliabcknarf
    Participant

During a trip to Vegas at the end of the year, I plan to come out to the ranch and I’m doing research to figure out the best way to go about it once I’m there. The way we’ll play this out is that I’ll tell of my plan, the rationale behind it, and anybody from the brothel or with experience with it can tell me if I’ve got the right idea.

So I’ve looked at all the profiles for all the ladies and made a master list of all of them that have the basic elements I’m looking for. These include things like GFE, blonde, C-cup or above, willingness to work with the handicapped (I’m autistic) et cetera. Having done this, I’ve come up with 30 ladies that meet these requirements. Hopefully, at least one of them will be working on December 31st, 2013. If it’s relevant, the ladies that met that collection of traits, or sufficiently intrigued me otherwise to be included A Pleasure, Amber Lynn, Bianca Dash, Blaze, Brittney Ryder, JR Carrington, Char, Daisy, Dallas, Devon James, Jayla Diamond, Julia, Kat, Kelly Rose, Lily, Monica Morris, Natasha, Ophelia, Penny Holloway, Rio, Sami, Shirene, Sugar, Sunny Day, Sunset Thomas, Tami Monroe, Tatianna, TJ, Tori, and Totally Tabitha. Obviously, it’s impossible to know who’s going to be working during the day on New Year’s Eve a good eight months from now, but that information will become available eventually and I figure time enough to form individual dialogues is always welcome.

Since I know this is a road trip to Vegas, I also know I’ve got a car to get me there if I need it. In that case, the plan would be to get up, eat breakfast in the hotel, drive over to Sheri’s, arriving at about 10:00 or so, take a picture of the ranch for Facebook, go sit down in the sports bar, talk to anyone I’ve made reservations with or, failing that, who is on my list, and proceed with negotiations and services. Having taken some time to consider it, I know what I’ll be negotiating for when I get to Sheri’s. Menu-wise, I’ll want a breast massage, tongue-licking body massage, and half-and-half in that order. All of this, ideally, will be done as part of some sort of nurse/doctor fantasy featuring mock medical examination with the ultimate conclusion that the menu items are the cure for what ails me. While I’m not foolish enough to say what I budgeted for all this, I will say that it should be sufficient enough for what I describe, plus a 20% tip for the lady who ends up fulfilling the fantasy.

So that’s my plan. Any suggestions for how to improve upon it would be appreciated.

mrpaul
    Participant

I would send a message to each lady on your list and start talking now… I have done something similar and have narrowed my choices to two and I am sure I know which of those I will be seeing…. talk now it will help.

Amber Lynn
    Participant

Hey…

I am a xcited that you are alredy I planning you trip to the ranch….It will be fabulous! New years eve is a ways away, and many of us have not quite set our scedules. Also check under the scheduled ladies catagory, it will give you better idea of what gals come to ranch on a consistant basis, several of the ladies listed no longer are here. It sounds like you know exactly what you want, busty blonde is always the way to go in my opinion! Make sure to email us ladies on your list directly to further discuss all the naughty intricate details!

yeliabcknarf
    Participant

That’s good advice from both of you.

Amber Lynn, I’ve no idea who is simply not present now and may or may not return or who gave up brothel work entirely. All I’ve got is the list of All Ladies provided by the website. The way I see it, there are any number of reasons any given lady may not work out, so the fact that she’s not there anymore is just another one of those reasons. I tried to have fairly wide parameters so as to be able to accommodate whatever burn rate I end up having with the list. Since I made it, I’ve also read on the forum that Sheri’s hires new ladies on a more regular basis than I would’ve thought, so frequent updates to the list over the course of the next seven months will be necessary as well. Whoever it is, I’d be lucky to get any of the ladies I listed so far.

-Frank

RanchMama

Frank,

I will help to shorten this particular list for you and suggest that you always look at the coming soon part of the website. It will give you more of an accurate idea of who we consistently have booking dates for. As for this list….

Amber Lynn, Brittney Ryder, JR Carrington, Char, Jayla Diamond, Kat. These ladies I have consistent dates for. You may want to try these first. I hope this helps

yeliabcknarf
    Participant

I’ll bear all that in mind. Really though, I’ve got two problems, which are basically of my own making. The first is that it’s a long time away, New Year’s Eve, and getting a set schedule for that time is unlikely, although Amber Lynn did confirm that she rarely works on New Year’s Eve, so there’s one down. Secondly, I do imagine getting employees to work holidays is difficult, coming from the perspective of being a business owner myself. So how populated is the lineup in general on New Year’s Eve daytime? I’m probably talking between 10:00 A.M. and 3:00 P.M. for my arrival, as I figured there might be more traffic on the actual night. So anyway, I’m fine with just exploring and learning what I can of the schedule when I can. There’s plenty of time.

-Frank

Charina Lee
    Participant

Can’t believe I didn’t make your list!!!! Boo hoo, boo hoo! LOL….We ladies support each other and your decision, so have at it! Our ladies ARE THE BEST!!!!!

Hugs,

Charina Lee

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar