(800) 506-3565
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Florida Couple
    Participant

Hi all. We have been checking out the forum for some time and have found is very helpful so far. My wife and I plan to visit in February as a couple to celebrate my birthday and we are interested in our first threesome. Any advice for suggestions?

Flint
    Participant

Look at each lady’s “cater to” section and see if she had women, group sex and threesomes in it. Then email the ladies that appeal to both of you and tell her what explict things you want in your party and your budget. She cannot talk exact price but should give you an idea if it is enough for what you want in your party.

Rocky
    Participant

Been reaching out to ladies but I have yet to get any responses (more than a week). These are ladies showing as scheduled. All I have been asking is availability during my timeframe and if agreeable to couples … I figure if I get a yes we can go from there. But no responses makes me nervous … Any advice?

Flint
    Participant

Rocky many times the ladies are behind on their checking of emails. I have a relationship with one lady where where we are emailing between parties. if she is busy I may be a couple of emails over several weeks. You can try to call the office and have them remind those ladies to check their mail.

YB_Goode
    Participant

Yep, Rocky, the girls get busy sometimes. They can only check emails when present at the ranch, and in addition there are only a couple of computers for all to use…so communication isn’t always efficient.

I wouldn’t take it personally. Some other options would be to use the direct message feature here in the forum, or try to contact them via Twitter.

Best of luck!

YB

Violet
    Participant

Hi Florida Couple,
    Well happy early birthday 🙂 You are going to have so much fun once you get here 🙂 And don’t feel worried about not getting emails back right away. We are only able to access our emails when we are at the ranch, so if you are not getting a response that girl might simply not be here at the moment. I was not here for about a month and a half so I wasn’t able to answer any of those emails until I got back yesterday.

There are a few ways you can go about picking a lady to party with. You can either email a lady and try to get to know her before you get here, or pick a lady once you arrive at the ranch. When you get here you can either do a lineup or meet with the ladies in the bar. In a line up all of the available ladies will do just that and lineup in front of you and then you pick one to go back with. If you don’t care so much about personality and just want to pick based on looks then this would be a great option for you. If you want to get to know the ladies, then the better option would be to meet ladies in the bar. You can talk with multiple ladies and get to know some of them, and then make your decision on who you would like to have some fun with 🙂

As for suggestions hmm my biggest one would be to find a lady that you feel comfortable with 🙂
    Also, be clear about what exactly it is that you are looking for in a party so that you have the best time possible and there is no confusion later 🙂
    And just have fun 🙂

Hope this helped and enjoy your birthday 🙂

SassyPants
    Participant

To the Florida couple-

The best advice I can think of is don’t rush the decision. Make sure that you both are 100% sure it is what the other wants. Unfortunately in my life, I’ve had encounters with couples where one or the other has walked away upset and/or jealous, not because I did a poor job (I’m always awesome!), but because their communication was either one-sided or absent. I thrive on making people happy; the last thing I want is to hurt people’s feelings or break up a relationship because that conversation never happened.
    Once you’ve had that talk together (you probably already have if you’re on here), try to pick a few girls from our site that you feel you might be comfortable with together. Make sure the ones you choose are into couples, and if you want, attempt to email them some more. Decide what you want to do beforehand, and what you’re both comfortable with. Hopefully by the time you get here in February you can connect with one of us more personally and we can give you everything you desire.
    Sorry if that post was kinda Negative Nancy, I’m being honest so you can have the smoothest, most lovely first threesome possible!

Happy early birthday!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar