(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by TJ. This post has been viewed 3374 times
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    1lovekristi
    Participant

From what I understand, Sheri’s Ranch does not have WiFi and the internet and cell phone connection is pretty bad/non-existent.

Is that correct? So, I probably won’t be able to use my laptop to do things like check my e-mail, even if I use the connection from my phone?

Thanks.

Flint
    Participant

Cellular service does work. No WiFi in the lounge or bar, AFAIK.

1lovekristi
    Participant

Is there WiFi in the hotel rooms? What if we step outside the ranch? Can we get WiFi? Thanks.

Hi 1lovekristi,

WiFi is being installed this year. We are still working with a local company in Pahrump to have everything routed and wired.

We appreciate your patience.

Thank you,
    Client Relations

Flint
    Participant

Thanks. Where will be WiFi be available, only in the hotel rooms?

Hi Flint,

Once installation begins I will know more information to provide everyone with an update.

Thank you for your patience,

Client Relations

Flint
    Participant

all right, i will wait.

J78
    Participant

Flint: Since you apparently have nothing else to do, grind out another hundred posts while you wait.

TJ
    Participant

The last time I was at Sheri’s, I had rented a Verizon Jetpack portable Wi-Fi from Day Pass Wireless, and that worked very well. In fact, that’s what I was using when I wrote reviews of Charina, Iris, and Paloma between parties. I’m looking forward to Sheri’s installing their own Wi-Fi though.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar