(800) 506-3565
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    nlv2841
    Participant

Hi all — planning my first trip in the next few days.

I’ve heard the nuru massage is the way to go, is it really that great? I know we can’t discuss prices – but I’m assuming it’s much more?

If there’s only one room, do I need to book in advance?

And, nothing against all the ladies — but is someone particularly good at the nuru massage? The courtesan I was hoping to see doesn’t have nuru listed as a specialty.

Can I just request a line-up for nuru only?

So many questions — sorry!

Violet
    Participant

Hi @nlv2841!

I personally love the nuru massages! They are fun, sensual and a great way to spend time with one of us ladies. Since we can’t give you exact prices, I would just advise you to bring as much as you can and know that it will be an experience of a lifetime!

Unfortunately, since we can’t negotiate until you arrive there really is no way to reserve the room in advance. There is a good chance that the room will be available, but if not you could always book the party and then set up a later time when the room will be available.

All of us ladies offer something different, so feel free to email ladies and ask them if nuru is something they specialize in. You could also meet ladies in the bar once you arrive and ask them if they nuru massage is something that they offer!

No need to apologize 🙂

I hope you have a great time!

Participant

Violet, do you think this would be a good way for a newbie to start at Sheri’s? I am nervous and not sure if I can go through with showing up. What happens and how long are the NURU sessions? I have no idea what to expect and knowing may help get over some of the jitters.Thanks

KoalaBear
    Participant

Hi Newbie, personally I think a Nuru massage is a great ice breaker. I visited the Ranch last November & my 1st party was a Nuru massage with Amber & Brittney for 1 hour. It was an amazing experience & set up my evening bungalow party with these two sweet Ladies. If you have a Lady in mind that you would like to party with you could start with a Nuru party in the afternoon to help you get to know her & then have a party in her room or in a bungalow in the evening. If you haven’t been to the Ranch before bungalow parties are very much like a date in that you get to share a meal in the bungalow with your Lady before you party. Honestly the length of time for any party is up to you & how much you can afford to spend. Newbie the Ranch is a very special place & is something everyone should experience at least once. Its where adult fantasies come true. Trust me there is nothing to be nervous about although it is a natural feeling as that’s how I felt before I went there. All the Ladies I met in the bar were really nice & hanging out in the bar can be a truly eye opening experience. Good luck man, just take a credit card & have a great time.

Violet
    Participant

Hi @Newbie,
    Nuru would be a great way for a newbie to start! Like Koala Bear said, it is a great icebreaker and a fantastic way to start your trip at Sheri’s. The best way I can describe Nuru massage is a sensual and fun adult slip and slide! There are videos all over the internet also, if you want some visuals of the fun. As far as time goes, it really can vary on what is negotiated and how much you are willing to spoil yourself with! There is no need to be nervous, we will take great care of you 🙂

Participant

Thank you Koala Bear and again Violet for the great advice and encouragement. I hope to get to the Ranch in the next few months and Violet I will hopefully get to meet you. You have been very kind and helpful. I owe you a beverage and a thank you in person. All the information has been great. Almost ready to make the leap.

Violet
    Participant

Aww thank you very much Newbie! I would love to have a drink with you and meet you in person. Just make the leap and come on out to Sheri’s; you are going to have the time of your life!

Participant

Violet are those the dates from this year? I am trying for early November. Hope you are around.

Violet
    Participant

Oops those are from the beginning of this year…I will have to update my signature with my future dates. Thank you for pointing that out!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar