(800) 506-3565
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Len B
    Participant

I have always wanted to go to Sherri’s. I will be in Vegas in March and want to visit the ranch. However, now that I am older I was worried about finding the right lady who is experienced with a man who has ED. My favorite experience after looking at your menu of services would be a mutual massage with a happy ending. Hopefully one of the ladies can respond about my concern.

Flint
    Participant

I do not see that this would be a problem. Several of us are not young men anymore. I think that if you make clear that and what you want out of your party, any of the ladies could accomodate that. I suggest you email the ladies that appeal to you and go from there.
    maybe Too personal, but have you talked to your doctor about temporary aids for your sexual activities?

Len B
    Participant

Thanks for the advice. I do take some medication and it helps but my plumbing just does not work like it use to. I will reach out to some of the ladies as you suggested.

Flint
    Participant

Len do not worry about your former performance. Try to enjoy what you can do now.

Angel Parr
    Participant

Len,
    Most all of us have at least some experience with ED, I have personally had enough that I feel very confident in my abilities to help a man with this condition still enjoy the time of his life! There are a lot of different tips and tricks that I could help you explore, and would love to do so! We are all professional ladies and perfectly capable of helping you out. So don’t be shy, send out a few emails if you choose, or just drop on by, ED is very common here, so it wont be hard at all to find a lady to cater to you!

Flint
    Participant

I was not aware of the large number of men partying with ED.

Len B
    Participant

Thanks to all that responded. I am looking forward to my visit in March. I sent an email to Angel to ask her for a session. I hope she responds.

Flint
    Participant

She will but you need to be patient.

Angel Parr
    Participant

lol she will and did, I try to check my email everyday

Flint
    Participant

That is good to hear, Angel. Some ladies are maybe once a week.

Angel Parr
    Participant

Yeah, I have noticed that. I just think that my clients deserve a bit more attention than that. Coming to a brothel ESP. for a first time can be a very nerve racking thing and is a heck of a step to take, I recognize how intimidated a gentleman can get, and how easily we can help curve that with just simple conversation. Besides the way I see it if a gentleman has taken the time to decide on coming to a brothel, check out the different brothels online and decide on us, look at all of the beautiful ladies on our website, decide he wants me, and then sends me a message to help ease his mind, well then I can take the whole 15-20 mins it takes out of my day to check my emails and give him the courtesy of a response in a timely fashion. The poor guy is nervous enough and has take a lot of his time to email me, I don’t want him to think that hes being blown off (excuse the pun) or decide against coming during the time he has to get away because he didn’t get a question answered.

In my opinion there’s really no good excuse to make a client wait a week for an email, you wouldn’t do that in any other job in the world, why would you in a job that is all about customer support. I guess because I’m a business women I just have more of a professional type of mind set, but that’s the beauty of a Ranch it has all types of different people and everyone works a little bit differently than the next girl, so you can always find the one whom is a unique fit for your style!

Flint
    Participant

I appreciate your attitude on answering your email, Angel. It would be another thread to ask all of the ladies how much time a week they spend answering their mail and why that amount of time.

Angel Parr
    Participant

indeed

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar