(800) 506-3565
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    TheCatTribe
    Participant

For my second time at Sheri’s, I partied with Cassie and Allissa. I’ve already described and reviewed my first party with Cassie. I’ll simply repeat she is a delightful, sensuous, pixie sex goddess. Blonde, beautiful, with enchanting blue eyes and a body made for “sin.” A caring, smart, considerate, sensual companion who will make you feel like her friend and dearest lover.

Allissa was a fabulous addition and worked skillfully and playfully with Cassie. From the moment I met Allissa, I was enchanted. Her profile pictures vastly underestimate her beauty. She has a face that is beyond pretty, it is almost like that of an exotic porcelain doll. Her hazel eyes sparkle with a glint of naughtiness. Her smile is a ray of sunshine and her laugh lifts your heart. Her body is petite, luscious, and simply sexy. To quote the Purple One, “a body like [hers] ought to be in jail because it’s on the verge of being obscene.” She could easily be the girl next door or the sexy secretary you have always fantasized about, but with a naughty streak you will love. You immediately and constantly feel like the focus of all of her sensual passion.

But what makes Allissa really special is the genuine connection she makes with you that makes you feel calm, comfortable, and titillated. She is sweet, warm-hearted, and genuine. She maintains a physical connection – holding your hand or her hand on your arm or body – while engaging in playful, thoughtful, and stimulating conversation. During a party she helps you relax (which was an issue for me due to anxiety problems) and then gets the full attention of every part of you. You cuddle, you laugh, you love, and she does everything to make sure you experience maximum pleasure. When Allissa whispers in your ear during a party, your mind will steam and your toes will curl (among other reactions).

Negotiations were quick and painless. I hardly remember the formalities; they went so smoothly.

I won’t describe our party in detail, but we started with a Nuru massage. This erotic massage of slicked-up ladies using their entire naked bodies to glide up and down you is incredible and Cassie and Allissa are pros at making it an unforgettable ride. From there, we had an incredible party. Cassie and Allissa’s genuine friendship and attraction makes them especially exciting and erotic playmates. Whether interacting with me individual or in tandem or enjoying each other, they kept me blissfully stimulated, excited, and happy. They both are very skillful and devoted to making sure you come away pleasured from head to toe. After a nice dinner, where they kept me in a spell with lively and fun conversation, and goodbye hugs, I left with a bit of a manly swagger.

I cannot recommend these enchanting, endearing courtesans strongly enough. You cannot go wrong with either Cassie or Allissa and together they will make you the happiest person alive.

Thank you, Cassie and Allissa for giving me time to treasure forever. I will always be a fan of both of you and can’t wait to see you again.

Flint
    Participant

Thanks for that review. I had thought about Cassie but nor paired with Allissa.

TheCatTribe
    Participant

Your welcome. Cassie and Allissa are a sublime team. You won’t regret it.

TheCatTribe
    Participant

Don’t overlook my review of my Heavenly Time with the Divine Cassie

Flint
    Participant

I will, Cat.

Allissa
    Participant

You have a beautiful way with words Cattribe! Thank you so so much for the beautiful review and wonderful time with the chance to please with my bestie! Thank you to my friend Cassie for putting in the kind words to let me join the fun! I look forward to our next adventure!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar