(800) 506-3565
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

So anyways got a quick question the question is if i am a virgin the dc wont be a prob for me right?

the 3rd degree
    Participant

The Sheri’s ladies are professional at what they do & what to look for, so I don’t think you’ll have a problem with the DC, even if you are a virgin. They might gaze at it a little longer in wonder & anticipation…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mmm lol will erin make the dc fun? Lol

the 3rd degree
    Participant

If you both play it right…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Matt,

You shouldn’t have any problem with the DC since it’s a visual exam which takes approximately a minute. Hopefully you don’t have a hair trigger and ejaculate when she lifts your penis to complete the exam unless you’re a MSOG (multiple shots on goal or capable of having multiple orgasms) type guy, lol!

I usually “manscape” so my pubic area isn’t overgrown with nasty hair. Pubic hair is notorious for trapping dampness and odors. Plus Courtesans would probably rather not have their mouth full of hair when they perform a CBJ. I trim the long hair with scissors before shaving my groin and testicles. I first prep the area in the shower or bathtub with a mild anti-bacterial soap and warm water. Then I use a good Aloe shaving cream and Gillette Fusion 4 blade razor to shave hair from my groin and testicles. I have never cut myself while performing this delicate procedure but I’m very gentle too. Care must be taken so the you aren’t too aggressive and cause a shaving rash. If the area is overgrown with hair it’s better to perform the shaving task in several attempts over a few days. If I feel that the area is sensitive or raw afterward I use Neosporin temporarily.

Dex’s Newbies Guide, THE “DC” http://newblog.sherisranch.com/forums/topic/dexs-newbies-guide/

Flint
    Participant

That was useful, firefighter. now if i had your dexerity shaving in that area…

CandyAndy
    Participant

If you have an STD, or something that resembles and STD, you will have a problem. If not, there is nothing to worry about whether or not you are a virgin. It’s a fairly simple process.

You may also consider Firefighter’s advice of manscaping. Shaving your genitalia is usually much appreciated by women as most men today appeciate a well-groomed woman. I use a Wahl hair trimmer and shave it down. I don’t like to be completely bald and prefer a little hair on a woman as well, though, everybody has their own preferences. It’s a good idea to use scissors to cut most of the bulk off before using a razor. You will also want to shave a day or two before meeting with a courtesan in case you suffer any cuts so that no fresh cuts, bruises, or bleeding are present.

Hope all this puts your mind at ease!

the 3rd degree
    Participant

Once again, great advice from the guys here. So no worries about the DC.

As far as manscaping goes, I probably start primping a couple of days before you head off into the Lion’s Den for your journey. That way you can touch up certain areas & let others cool down.

John Doe
    Participant

Aren’t suppose to put toothpicks in your underwear 3 days before shaving?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar