(800) 506-3565
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Joseph
    Participant

So if I choose to enter through the parlor door (because it’s easier for me due to a certain circumstance) and i ask the lady to meet me on that side beforehand, would we be in anybody’s way? Another thing I’m curious about would be if a line up is required for the ladies should someone enter through the parlor? I only ask because I wouldn’t want them to have to come out being that I already chose someone (or several someones) if anyone has an answer please let me know

Flint
    Participant

I may be misunderstanding you. My experence is, you are greeted at the parlor door by the hostess. If you had an appointment, you usually wait in the parlor for the lady to appear. No need for a lineup if you had made an appointment ahead of time.

Joseph
    Participant

Oh I see, for some reason I was under the impression that the line up was mandatory for the ladies should anyone enter the parlor REGARDLESS if they had an appointment or not. Obviously I misunderstood.

Flint
    Participant

no problem.

AlexEmpire
    Participant

Flint is right! You have no reason to worry. If you come to the parlor and you have an appointment your lady of choice will come out to great you. Even if you don’t have an appointment, you can come to the parlor door and make a request and if the lady you request is available she will come out to greet you. If you want, you can also go straight into the bar from the parlor to talk to ladies that are in the bar.

Dex
    Participant

In short, a line-up is never a requirement at Sheri’s. Some other houses, it is….not there.

Flint
    Participant

I have never hear of one required to selectt from a lineup.

Dex
    Participant

Flint,

You’re never required to make a selection, but some brothels do greet a client with a line-up when he enters the door whether he asks for it or not.

Dex

Flint
    Participant

Dex i bet that is what happened at a different brothel a long time ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar