(800) 506-3565

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    David Stewart
    Participant

hello I just joined the forum here as I plan a trip to Vegas in a month or 2 and will almost certainly be paying you ladies a visit. But my question is inspired by another post about subspace. I have been with profesionals before but usually keep it vanilla maybe a bit of rope or restraints and some spanking biting or hairpulling but nothing major. Because to go beyond that takes a great deal of trust.From the sub perspective you are tied up and restrained at the complete mercy of the Dom and have to be able to trust that we will stop ifyou say your safe word. maybe its a bit true of Vanilla sex as well but I assume you guys have security there and if a girl screams in pain security can come toss the guy out have him arrested or kick is @$$ (or all 3 lol) but in BDSM screams of pain can be part of the fun and not indicate a problem and some(its not my thing but many do) like gags, and unfortunately BDSM does attract many abusive people that think calling yourself a Dom is a licences to be abusive.. But a good Dom and a Submissive with a healthy self-esteem know that abuse is not the same as BDSM .but that takes trust and getting to know the Dom and the Dom to learn what the sub enjoys to provide a fulfilling experience . but in a brothel you don’t know the guy so how do you make sure the girls are safe that the dom isn’t abusive or simply incompetent

Flint
    Participant

Welcome. Are you planning more than light BDSM? I presume you are not the DOM? If you were I believe another lady would have to monitor. You can email or Tweet the ladies of your choice with these question or call the Office.

David Stewart
    Participant

no I was asking out of curiosity I am a Dom but when I visit ill prob keep it vanilla

Flint
    Participant

Cannot help you as I am not into that

Ruby Rose
    Participant

Flint is correct, if you are being the dom and the lady the submissive, we require a second lady be present to supervise because of those safety concerns you mentioned.

We do have the dungeon with a worship chair, human cage, spanking saddle, wall restraints, forced masturbation chair, etc. Also many of us ladies bring our own fetish equipment and toys. We can certainly indulge D/s fantasies here. It will depend on the specific lady as to what exactly she is comfortable with, and I’d wager that if you find a lady and get along well, the trust aspect will grow as you see her more than once and for longer periods of time.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar