(800) 506-3565
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    GoodHeart
    Participant

I was at Sheri’s for the first time in January and plan to return in March. Right now the Girl Scouts are selling their cookies and I thought it would be a great idea to bring several boxes with me because it’s something that can’t just be ordered and delivered to the ranch. (unlike pizza, for example)

But I don’t want to bring a bunch of cookies and then find upon arrival that there’s a policy against clients bringing food to the ladies (as opposed to the supplier bringing it directly). So can someone tell me if there’s any such policy, or if I can bring Girl Scout cookies for the ladies?

Thanks!

GoodHeart
    Participant

I just got back from my March visit, and in case someone else reviews this post, yes you can bring in food to the ladies of the house. You have to drop it off up front so someone else takes to the kitchen (which makes sense), but that’s the only restriction. And if anyone’s looking for suggestions, I’d lean towards something the ladies can’t just order themselves and have delivered (such as pizza):

Girl Scout cookies (great, but only available seasonally)
    McDonalds shakes
    Dairy Queen Blizzards
    Subway (although not the best choice as it requires coordination with the ladies based on their tastes)

Flint
    Participant

I believ the food goes straight ot the kitchen. i would bring things of a general appeal that most of the lasies would like. Chocolate is quite popular, i have been told.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar