(800) 506-3565

Tagged: 

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Lem
    Participant

I’m planning on coming without a reservation with about 3 ladies i have on my short list of those i will likely patronize.

I worry that they might not be available if i just drop in but i also don’t want to lock in on one and flake (seems rude/disrespectful of others time) if the other two seem more appealing at the time.

Would you be able to determine who is in high demand based on say the number of reviews?

What would be best in this case?

Please advise,
    Thanks

Flint
    Participant

There is no way to tell whom will be available at a given time. Why not make reservation with lady#1? if negotiations do not work out go to the bar and talk with number 2 and 3? None will be rude merely because you did not reserve a slot with them.

Lem
    Participant

I’m undecided on the 3. So I don’t know which to reserve as a placeholder of sorts.

I didn’t think the ladies would be rude to me though.

Flint
    Participant

have you communicated with any of them? That might narrow down your list.

Lem
    Participant

No, I thought it best to make an in person evaluation.

AlexEmpire
    Participant

You are right in that it would be disrespectful to make an appointment with one girl and flake on her in favor of a different girl. If you would prefer to speak with them in person then your only real option is to show up and speak with whomever is available. That said, all of our ladies are both incredibly attractive and have wonderful personalities. If someone that you had your eyes set on is unavailable then meet the others. There is no doubt in my mind that you will find someone perfect for you and who will give you an amazing time.

Lem
    Participant

Ok. I just take the gamble. I’m unreasonably picky but I do see many of the women are quite attractive if not my preferred type.

Flint
    Participant

let us know how it worked out for you.

Lem
    Participant

Well the reservation i did make fell through as Erin & Perla weren’t available when i came in so i was confused that i wasn’t notified so i could plan accordingly. Brianna picked me up from the bar to give me a tour and I talked to the madam about who i was also interested in seeing and she found Paloma, Kitty Kat, & Emma to chat with 10 minutes each. I settled on Emma that day and Brianna the next.

Lem
    Participant

The last day i talked with Juna and Tina and went off to a long party with Tina. Had the best experience with Tina as she seemed to have a more normal/genuine personality and I didn’t climax for unknown reasons previously and as was able to with her which required a great deal of patience.

Flint
    Participant

I call the same day to see if the lady can make here appointment.

Lem
    Participant

I suspect the issue is that i was making the reservations on the last and first day of each of their scheduled stays, so i think you’re right about calling in the morning to check if everything is good to go.

Flint
    Participant

Does not hurt.

Ken Hollander
    Participant

Rule one: make rezo. Rule two. please refer to rule one.

Flint
    Participant

i read that somewhere.

Lem
    Participant

I made another one for next month, hopefully it works out. This time i’ll remember potential alternates if it doesn’t.

Flint
    Participant

I hope it goes smoothly for you. Tell us afterwards how you made out.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar