(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by YB_Goode. This post has been viewed 3179 times
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    countryboy
    Participant

Sorry, but I am a little confused. Char is shown on this week’s schedule. Is she coming back?

• This topic was modified 8 years ago by RanchMama.
    YB_Goode
    Participant

The admin should update the schedule to be more accurate and avoid confusion and frustration.

-YB

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by RanchMama.
    Flint
    Participant

The website was down for a while and IMO is not 100% yet.

RanchMama

As much as I appreciate your supporting the ladies I would truly appreciate you not advertising another location on the Sheri’s Forums. It really is disrespectful to the house and the rest of the ladies that work here, not to mention the families that Sheri’s Ranch supports.

YB_Goode
    Participant

Fair enough Dena, probably not cool on my part to mention a competitive house. I apologize.

But disrespectful?! No. I beg to differ there. I have nothing but respect for the women (and staff) that work there. I admire them for many reasons, including the incredibly positive work they do for their clients, and that they use this business to support their families.

I mentioned only one, specific woman’s schedule. Yet you seem to imply that my post was taking food out of hungry kid’s mouths, or siphoning off business. That’s a notion that I take exception with. For one thing that assertion can only be valid if Char’s profile and erroneous schedule was being used to bring in business to Sheri’s (otherwise, what business is there to divert?). But I am sure that could not possibly be the case.

Anyhow, all seems to be fixed now. Which was, I think, the intention of all the forum members involved. So it’s all good as far as I’m concerned.

-YB

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar