(800) 506-3565
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Alex
    Participant

Been reading about several ranches for a while and have decided that Sheri’s is the one I want to visit to end my 48 years of virginity.

The question I have is about parking security at the ranch. I plan on renting a car to get there. I’m wondering if there are patrols that keep an eye on the parking lot. Be a bummer to have the car broken into or stolen while having fun inside.

There are four ladies that have peaked my interest and I plan on emailing each one before making my final choice, Cici, Sassy Pants, Angel Parr, and Karli Brooks.

Anyone care to comment on any of them?

I’m super nervous about the whole thing, but I’ve read that many of the ladies in Sheri’s are good in helping virgins relax and have a good time. So looking forward to making the trip.

Flint
    Participant

I wsould not be concerned about your car, because the Ranch is fairly isolated. I have not reda of any cars being stolen. i suppose there could be cameras looking at the lot.
    never partied with any of them so I cannot help. Go with the one with the best chemistry and the one that excites you most.

Alex
    Participant

Thanks Flint.

J Alan
    Participant

Be sure to read their virgin blog at http://newblog.sherisranch.com/virgins/

When you park, you will feel that the lot (right in front of the building) is in the middle of nowhere and anyone even lurking the lot would stand out and be afraid to hang around. Just do the commonsense thing and don’t leave out anything on the seat.

Alex
    Participant

Thanks very much for that link. I didn’t realize there were so many articles on here about being an older virgin. They were very helpful.

Angel Parr
    Participant

We have Security on site at all time that makes his rounds on the grounds multiple times during his shift. I’m not going to say how often he does so or how many hours in between for security purposes, but its very common. When he is not making his rounds then he is in the security office watching multiple cameras throughout the house, courtyard, and parking lot. There is also another set of monitors behind the office cage so that our office staff can watch them at all times as well, and then there is yet another set of them in our Madame’s office, so at any given time you have up to 3 trained set of eyes looking out for your property and us ladies. As stated we are at the end of a very long dead end road so thief’s tend to not come all the way down here, and logically thinking they know we have cameras and very big security guards on site at all times that would get very, very angry if they saw some little punk trying to get into a car in our lot, so they tend to stay away from here and pick much easier targets. Not only do our clients and staff park their cars here every day, but a lot of the ladies that work here drive themselves up here and will leave their cars sitting in the parking lot for weeks at a time. I left mine in the parking lot for 2 months at one point and didn’t have so much as a scratch on it when I drove it home.

I have been here for over two years and I have never seen or herd of anything happening to any of the cars in our lot, I would say that your car is safer in our lot than sitting in front of most peoples homes.

Flint
    Participant

these details are good to know, thnakd Angel.

Lewd Ferrigno
    Participant

I’ve never had a negative parking experience in 10 years. Parking an average car valued less than $30,000 should be left alone by no-good-kniks . The lot is huge, so you can park in solitude , which should discourage trouble. My douchy friend took pics of a courtesan’s car & an employee came running out within 2min , he was driving, & we drove away. I tried to discourage him from photo-taking, but he was driving

Adi
    Participant

I second what Angel Parr said, well put Angel. Thorough as always 😉

The Attorney
    Participant

On my last four annual trips to Sheri’s, I rented from Hertz’s luxury series at McCarran, including a Porsche Panamera in 2013 and 2014, and a Cadillac Eacalade in 2012 and 2015. Parked at Sheri’s for about 3-4 hours each time. I had zero concerns about parking at Sheri’s because you are in the middle of nowhere. Pahrump is a small town, on top of which Sheri’s is on the far isolated outskirts of it. I was far more concerned about my rentals while in Las Vegas, getting broken into, door dinged by obese tourists, or damaged by valets.

For those of you who live in urban areas and don’t get the opportunity to go for long drives on the open road, the drive out to Pahrump is amazing. Just be careful with the speeding and the cops. My guess is that there aren’t too many reasons for pricey cars to be in Pahrump except for one, and I’ve generally heard that cops aren’t to keen on helping out brothels or their patrons, no matter how much tax dollars it adds to county coffers.

Flint
    Participant

I agree that Sheri’s is out in nowhere, so car concerns are nearly null.
    Thanks for the insight on the local cops, Attorney.

techieguy80
    Participant

Welcome Alex, as the others have said, no worries about parking. I’ve parked rental cars there for a couple days as well as my own car overnight countless times without issue. As for the ladies, the only one I have partied with is CiCi and I couldn’t recommend her any higher, she is incredibly gorgeous and fun. I have only visited with the other ladies in the bar and they are all very friendly as well. I would also recommend visiting with the ladies in the bar after emailing so you get a better sense of their personality, some things just don’t come through via email. Enjoy your trip!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar